If you were Ed Boon what would yo do for a new MK

Let me try Blaze's Biography:

Blaze:

After protecting the egg in which the dragon king was incarcirated, I decided to myself that I was going to venture into the open and assist Sub-Zero in whatever he needed assistance with. However, when the egg actually hatched, Onaga, briefly thanking me for protecting him, I decided then to assist Onaga with whatever plans he wanted done forth with.

Okay let me give it a shot at Sub-zero's bio (based on Noob-Smoke's ending)
Sub-Zero:My so thoughtfull brother greeted me when we met up in the Netherrealm by ripping my chest apart,however thanks to the Dragon Medallion I have been brought back to my young self again,I seem to only be around the age of 24 or 25,however I have the power I had when I was older.
Alternate:I have been given the chance to come back to life,now I will swear my life to the gods will I am now going to become the messenger of them and defeat all those who promote the use of evil.I am the new Ice God
Costume 1:basic design of mk2 except the mask is slightly different with larger air holes on the mask two horizontaly on each side, and two vertical ones straight from the nose to the mouth, the dragon medallion is worn on his left over mantle,the pants are the ones from MKD and he has the same design that he has on his mask for his knee down to ankle guards,has a pair of tenbi (ninja shoes,the one with the big toe seperated) and his arms are bare except with the guantlets that have the same design as the ones on his mask.His belt is just a blue martial arts belt with a light blue buckle on the center
Alternate:Still young but the hair is a cold silver and his mouth is covered by a large blue scarf, he is wearing the black undershirt from MKD and the pants are held by the same belt from costume one and pants are typical martial arts pants,he also wears the boots from MKD and the Guantlets from MK3
He also has his classic red scar (notice how it was gone in MKD?) and he has pupils again (Also a MKD reference)
Weapon:Kori Blade however it is in the ninja sword form that Scorpions was in in MKDA except is completely blue
Height:5'10''
Weight:137 LBS
DOB (before his death):August 16 1979
DOB (reborn):January 7th 2005
Age (at his death):Somewhere between 70 and 120 years old
Age (reborn):24
Allignment:Good
Comrades:Smoke (based on Loser Kang),Scorpion,Frost,(based on another topic) Reptile,and from Kreate a Kombatant,Chrono Saru

Go back to MK's dark and mystical roots circa MK1 and 2 but still make the game original. Basically, make a game that has the some originality and wonder about it that MK2 did in it's day.

Yusuke's Costume:
yus6.jpg

Yusuke's Alternate Costume:
yusuke.jpg

enjoy
(edit:stupid tripod!!!)
try this http://quieta55boi.tripod.com/yusuke.jpg
or copy the url and open a new internet then paste the url.

NEW STUFF!!!!!!
Kenshi's Bio:I am fully aware that Onaga and Shao Kahn teamed up..i will kill Onaga for what he has done to me anyways. As for Shao Kahn.......I'll deal with him later. I also heard that Liu Kang is back to life....thats good news. Now the bad news...............Hotaru is back to life like me!!!!

Kenshi's Alternate Bio:After I killed Hotaru,I sensed an evil aura. As u know,it was just Onaga and his Tarkatans. But i didnt sense Shao Kahn at first. Then i sensed him with another great evil aura.......more evil then him. I wondered and wondered who it was.......i thought for 20 straight hours. Then i knew who it was............Havik!!!!!!

Name:Kenshi (locked)
Side:good
allies:Ermac,Liu Kang,Kitana,and probaly all the good guys.
foes:Shao Kahn,Onaga,Havik,and the Tarkatans.
Tai Chi (stance 1)
Judo (stance 2)
Blind Zombie Sword (weapon 1)
Telekinetic Axe (weapon 2)
Special Moves:
Telekinetic Blast
Telekinetic Throw
Telekinetic Slam
Telekinetic Push
Tele Punches and Kicks
Charged up sword slash
Charged up Punch
Charged up Kick
Charged up uppercut
Fatalitys:
Tai Chi Fatality: Kenshi punches his opponent in the chest then in the face. With a finish he takes out her/his eyeballs and brain out.

Judo Fatality:Kenshi charges up his uppercut and then when his foe comes down he does a karate chop (like the one u do in the mk1 test ur might) so that cuts him/her in half.

Blind Zombie Sword Fatality:Kenshi takes out his sword then laughs. Then he cuts his foes arms off. With a big finish, he uses his sword to take their soul. (yeah i know it sounds evil :lol: )

Telekinetic Axe Fatality:Kenshi takes out his Axe. Then he uses its force to crunch his enemy's bones.

Freindship:Kenshi uses his Telekineces to get a flower. Then he gives it to his opponent.

Babality Kill:Kenshi turns his opponent into a baby. Then he rips his/her brain out.

Mistake:Kenshi uses his Telekineces to get a flower. But he got a zombie instead. (not on purpose) Then he kills it when it is right in front of his foe. and he didnt mean to kill him/her!

Telekinetic Brutality:Kenshi uses his Tele punches to destroy his foe! after 100 punches the enemy goes into a 100000 pieces.

Zombie Fury:Kenshi rips off one of his foes legs and one arm then starts wacking him/her away.

Torture Punch:Kenshi punches his opponent straight in the face. Then he/she falls down then blood gushes out.

That was Kenshi's FATALITYS!

Kenshi's Costume:

Kenshi's Alternate Costume:

whew............it took me about 2 hours just to type and use ms paint to do this.
and all of this is made by
Zombie_Loser_Kang!!! (but not the regular Kenshi pic)

(sorry for being so bad at paint.......and i posted the Yuna and Tidus thing just to kinda smooth u up)

I would have make a fighter mode
make a fishing move
make a suicide move
4 player combat
and every mk character would be in it

I think that there should be universal fatalities, like for when you can't remember someone's fatality, you can press F, F, F, HP (or 1 or whatever) and it'll knock their head off like Johnny Cage's old one. It may not be the one you were looking for, but they're still dead right?! :wink:

I'd bring back all of the characters from every single MK game ever;
make it 2-D and more realistic;
add some unlikely characters from anime, other video games, etc. (not to mention sign copyrights for them);
restore the uppercut move to what it was in MK3/UMK3/MKT;
remove the hara-kiris;
decide whether the characters are canon or not;
make Shao Khan's alternate costume Reiko's outfit (for some odd reason);
add my own characters in there; and
call it "Mortal Kombat: Reloaded."

I would make one with all the characters from all the mk games and for Reptile you would be able to choose which reptilian form he would be in including his ninja form. 8)