There WON'T be anymore DLC characters.

All I really want is Jason Voorhees to make Freddy Krueger seem less of an odd one out.
Two wrongs don't make a right!!!!

I want more DLS - I was bored so even ended up with Freddy and I hate the idea of him in MK.

However, I would be happier to get more backgrounds, secret fights, other secrets, challenges, story mode, fatalities etc....

Give me Cyber Smoke and the UMK3 Ninja Costume Pack and I'll be content.

Word!
up.gif

And for every person that says "just give me X and i'll be happy", someone else wants every other letter.

You can't please everyone and I wish the incessant demanding for DLC characters would stop so that NRS can focus on fixing the crappy online.

And for every person that says "just give me X and i'll be happy", someone else wants every other letter.

You can't please everyone and I wish the incessant demanding for DLC characters would stop so that NRS can focus on fixing the crappy online.

I play OFFLINE that's why I want certain characters etc. etc.

i wanna get some kind of new knight character for some reason. it would look cool to have like a forsaken knight with like fire or lightning spellls and such.

I think it would be really fun if they just made kind of gimmicky DLC.

You know, like maybe make a Halloween background. Or make a version of a current background with lights and ornaments on it decorated for Christmas.

Just something stupid, but fun, that would kind of keep interest in the game going more than just completely leaving it alone.

I think it would be really fun if they just made kind of gimmicky DLC.

You know, like maybe make a Halloween background. Or make a version of a current background with lights and ornaments on it decorated for Christmas.

Just something stupid, but fun, that would kind of keep interest in the game going more than just completely leaving it alone.
I think they put haloween gimicks in Soul calibur 4 back in 2008. Of course Mortal Kombat doesnt have custom costumes like sc4 did, so their only option would be a random pumpkins added to the backgrounds of arenas. Which aint gonna happen cause it would be stupid

There is WAAAAAYYYYYYY more Halloween stuff they could do than just add pumpkins!!!!!

But I really think Christmas DLC would be more fun. Even a fatality where Santa lands his sleigh on you. I don't know....maybe they could do kind of a dark spin on Christmas like Twisted Metal did.

Or they could just add like a totally new background, like a mall decorated for Christmas and you could knock over decorated Christmas trees.

Nothing serious, just dumb fun. Why not?

Dont you think if there was more DLC to be released they would have announced something by now? Unless they are being tight lipped about it..i hope they release more DLC soon

no another earthrealm character from like england with a cool accent with armor like this:
chainmailknight.jpg

I will shut the hell up forever if NRS gives us this:
images

Last edited:
Or they could just add like a totally new background, like a mall decorated for Christmas and you could knock over decorated Christmas trees.

Nothing serious, just dumb fun. Why not?

I really like this idea. I know others may think it's dumb, but MK has always been campy and cheesy. No big deal. It'd be funny and add something to the game.