character flaws mkd

sinus

am i the only one who thinks that there are characters in deception that really weren't that cool. for instance kira. it's cool that she has kano's knives from deadly alliance. (we all know ear to ear is a bad ass move) but she just seems like someone who was just thrown in there to hit the 24 character mark. (also known as 25 if you split noob-smoke) she has the kiss of dead and kano's cannonball. i'm not bitching about the game because this is definatly at the top of my list for mk games. all is what i'm saying is that if your going to create new characters. make them unique. does anyone see eye to eye with me on this?

It makes sense to me. Maybe give her one or two of Kano's knife moves, since they may have learned some tricks off each other, but otherwise she should have her own arsenal.

All the new characters just suck, period. But to be fair, all the new characters sucked in MKDA too.

I agree, but maybe the only knew characters I like are Frost and Nitara in MK:DA, though I am not a fan of them.

Image said:
I agree, but maybe the only knew characters I like are Frost and Nitara in MK:DA, though I am not a fan of them.

Yeah, Frost was okay, I guess I forgot about her. She's only cool because she's a female Subby, though.

Yeah Kenshi was a good one. I like Havik too. But i agree, they should stop making chars. like kira and kobra, and recreate some more classics like stryker, shinnok, jarek, etc.

Hrmmm...you and Gororules might be the only ones looking for a Stryker comeback, ATTIC. I thought most folks hated him as much, or more, than Jax.

MK:DA had some nice character additions, Frost, Nitara, Kenshi were the best ones. Mavado wasn't half bad (probably because Kano was there) and Drahmin seemed okay to me. The others sucked though; Bo'Rai Cho, Moloch, Mokap, Blaze and Li Mei could have all been left out.

I like the addition of Ashrah and Havik, but thats it. Hotaru has a cool look to me, but his character is crappy. Dairou isn't too bad, but could be a lot better, more stealthy moves etc. since he's an assassin. The rest are just plain ass.

Ya Striker was original and should come back. It just sucks how new characters have oldies moves like Kira is a mix of Sonya/Kano etc.

I think KILLKANO is right ...Strycer(sry im bad at spelling) isnt the popularist character IMO i kinda always disliked him only because i thought he was a hard character to controll, but thats my opinion. :twisted: oh and about

[am i the only one who thinks that there are characters in deception that really weren't that cool. for instance kira./quote]

i thought kira is cool but you are right by the fact that she has all thouse moves of kanos but maybe the creators were trying to show a bond between the two im not sure but i liked her and i thought Mileena kick BUTT! she is awsome!

I like Kira, Kenshi, and Frost out of all the new characters in the past 2 games. I like Kira because of that ear to ear move, and Kenshi because he had all telekinesis attacks, and Frost because she had some similar moves to sub-zero.

I also think all the new characters suck and if Noob-Smoke was split in to two characters and they had all of their special moves that would be a whole lot better

That the creators need to stop building new charators out of old ones. don't get me wrong. I love the MK series. Just needs sme creativity as far as making up new moves, fatalies, Etc, Etc.

I think I stay more towards the classic characters in MKDA and MKD. The "new" ones are just poop!

Pedro>>> I said poop! :shock: :eek: