Do you ever try to input codes?

BrokenJanders

When ever you enter a match do you input codes, just spam buttons, or do nothing...

I generally input triple MK or triple skulls
for tourney mode (no extra bar on first hit) and zombie mode (no fatalities/finish him/her moments)

Sometimes I'll input the kode for Tournament Mode, though not usually due to the loss of the First Hit Bonus (which I usually get :3)

I always try to put in the rainbow kombat kode, nobody ever completes their side of the kode though :?

Everytime I idly play around, i seem to always inadvertantly handicap myself with 50% HP.

I want to know the Zombie code. Im growing very bored of every clown performing a fatality on me as if it's the first time witnessing this awesome display of memory input.

Zombie = 888 888

Rainbow = 234 234

Everyone needs to try turbo mode at least once, its hilarious = 091 091

I think the reason people don't input kodes is because they think you're trying to get an advantage.
Like infinite super meter or no breakers.

Always trying to get rainbow combat even though nobody would like to do their part in inputing a code :(

Zombie = 888 888

Rainbow = 234 234

Everyone needs to try turbo mode at least once, its hilarious = 091 091

I think the reason people don't input kodes is because they think you're trying to get an advantage.
Like infinite super meter or no breakers.

Shit, I'd like to do a few "no X-Ray" matches in KOTH, so that I could see how good the online players are, without using that as a crutch.

I always find it funny how the Scorpion and Smoke spammers always depend on that X-Ray, to get them through.

It's always hilarious when someone puts Klassic Music code in immediately...on stages with NO klassic music at all.

I always try to put in the rainbow kombat kode, nobody ever completes their side of the kode though :?

me too lol, i put either raimbow kombat,classic music, no xrays and no hud. ive tried hyper combat once against the worst character u can have it with, liu mothafckin kang lol. this is an amazing feature that sadly shouldnt even be in the game cause everyone online is scare to do it they want to do regular battles all the phucking time. me, i want to try armless kombat and bug out but nobody wants to have fun, they always worry about record. i have a great record and i say **** my record, i just want to play. they need to make rooms that are pre-programed with the kodes, if they dont do this kombat kodes will be preety pointless. its sad, a great feature wasted.

I'll always put a code in. Psycho Kombat (707 707) Klassic music, or tourny mode. I'd like someone to, for once, put in their half for dream kombat (222 555)