Story mode

Aeris-Logan

I havent noticed this mentioned before ... but Im curious about something. Is it possible to start over story mode without going through the entire thing? Ive beaten the story mode but I didnt start it, my step son did. And my wife restarted it and played a fight while I was cooking, not knowing what it was. I mean I can play through it yet once again, was just wondering if its possible so I can save the time. I just want to see what the begining is.

Sorry, I don't think it's possible... Unless you delete your game's save file.

If you just want to watch the story, some people have uploaded the scenes on YouTube.

Last edited:
My toddlers are obsessed with the characters. They know every single character on MK9 and MKvsDC and they know some of the ones from MK4. My wife plays sometimes, it just happened to be the inopportune moment that I wanted to start the story over to watch it. :p

Btw, which file would I have to delete? I have noticed like 4-5 different MK files.

My toddlers are obsessed with the characters. They know every single character on MK9 and MKvsDC and they know some of the ones from MK4. My wife plays sometimes, it just happened to be the inopportune moment that I wanted to start the story over to watch it. :p

Btw, which file would I have to delete? I have noticed like 4-5 different MK files.

If im not wrong, if you delete the save file you will loose not only the story mode data, the unlocked content and offline stats too...