Your MK confessions

- how come nobody can get past the 4th opponent in MK 2's Arcade?
- people are going to jump on the Freddy Krueger bandwagon
- most of the time noobs pick Scorpion
- when is MK vs SF coming out?
- Mileenas hot
- Freddy Krueger is going to be cool
- the sound effects in MK are badass

Last edited:
I think ill make confessions about characters now

-i LOVE kitana. I actually had a thought of naming my daughter kitana lol
-if mileena took a shower, wore her veil and promised not to kill me, id hit it
-i think jade is black. she can get it too.
-i prefer mavado over kabal
-i still have dreams that sareena will make an appereance again. I dominated with her in mka
-i think quan chi is one of the wackest characters in mk history
-i don't see why ppl hate hsu hao so much. I don't care about him, but why all the hate?
-i prefer human smoke over cyber smoke
-sonya isn't attractive. never has been
-sub zero used to be my fav mk character. I used to run cold water on my hands and try to use ice attacks when I was younger
-rain and chameleon are my fav male ninjas. kitana and khameleon are my fav female ninjas
-i think reptiles face chew in mk4 is his best fatality in the series. even better if u did it invisible.
-i think mkd had the best fatalities in the series.
-when u kill mileena in mkd, mka and mk9, her scream makes me cringe, but laugh too, especially in mk9(to hear the scream I'm talkin about in mk9, knock her into the deadpool.)
-to this day, sindels and ermacs hara-kiris make me cringe
-kung lao or raiden are NOT overpowered.
-jades mk9 staff impale is my fav fatality in the game and one of my fav fatalities of all time. it never gets old to me. b, d, b, d, 4 sweep FTW!
-quan chi's neck stretch is the DUMBEST finishing move in not just mk, but in ANY fighting game that allows you to finish you opponent. kanos chest stomp fatality in mkvdc is a close 2nd.
-kung lao and lui kang had their best fatalities in mksm. hell, lao's buzzsaw in mk9 is from mksm, just more gruesome

Only have a few.
- MK2 was my favorite MK after that I think it was all downhill. Until MK9. The other games were okay at best.

-The first CD I ever bought was the Mortal Kombat: Soundtrack. And not the movie one. The lame Immortals one that had songs about all the characters.
( I was like 9 so I had no taste in music.)

- I hate MK: Annihilation.

- I think Mileena is the hottest of all the MK females. Even with those fugly ass teeth.

- MK: Armageddon is more useful as a drink coaster than a source of entertainment. Mokap, meat, things have gone in the shitter when these kinds of characters show up. Oh and car kombat? Really?

- My youngest sons name is Cameron Cage and I took the cage from you guessed it Johnny Cage.

- I prefer Smoke as a human.

I guess that's about it. I'm sure I'll get it over that last one. Oh well.

- The first two MK games I ever played were pirate NES versions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEOo2ctzp7A and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FY38b3cV5g). I love MK thanks to those games, heh.
- MK Deception is my favorite in the series (because I don't have MK9 and played it only for a few days).
- I love MK3, but hate UMK3 and MKT.
- MK4 was my favorite in the series since it came out up until MKD.
- Never got passed Motaro in MK3. Can beat him in 1st or 2nd round, but lose the whole match eventually.
- I hate MK1 and MK2 because of the ridiculous difficulty. But love the atmosphere.

My only confession is I write fanfiction and I started one on this game even though I swore to myself only original stories from now on.

My confession is this:

I always had a slight inferiority complex about being into video games. Mortal Kombat really helped me with that, because it was the first totally wicked and cool video game that I felt completely comfortable being into. In my mind, I imagined regular video game nerds geeking out of Street Fighter II, but there was something a little bit cooler about being into Mortal Kombat.

When MKII came out, I used to go to rec.games.video.arcade every day to see what new moves had been discovered. This was back when new things were being discovered every day, then I would go to the arcade and see if it worked.

I remember back then, someone started a thread called, "Who's hotter, Kitana or Chun Li?" I couldn't believe it. This was EXACTLY the kind of nerdom I was hoping not to be associated with.

So my confession is this. Even though I don't necessarily think I'm cooler than anyone, whenever I see someone talking about how hot or sexy a VIDEO GAME character is, I hate that person just a little bit more.

More confessions from me:

I haven't played MK9 since Rain came out. Combination of real life issues taking up my gaming time + starting to feel a burn out coming on.

Upon reflection I think adding Freddy is pretty cool even if it does upset some people.

I have been playing the hell out of some MK1-3 on PSP to get my old school skillz back in shape for the eventual release of the Arcade Collection. Doing pretty good on 1 and 3, but holy balls is MK2 making me it's *****. Was the AI harder than I recall on that game or am I just sucking that hard? Time will tell I guess.

Maybe I'm being petty, but when I see the tournament scene embracing MK9 after years of looking down on past MK games, part of me just wants to yell "F*** YOU" as loud as I can. I mean, I'm glad to see MK9 getting some recognition and I know it's good for the scene, but it's like that part in every high school movie where the cool kids embrace the nerds and everyone's friends and we're just supposed to forget all the times they treated the nerds like shit. Yeah I just called all us MK fans nerds there. That's what you get from a post done at 4:50 AM.

MK kickstarted my addiction to writing. Eventually the MK writing I started was left to die, and I started writing Mass Effect fan fiction. Also, I never played MK9 online until yesterday.

My one and only confession.
I hate Scorpion now because of the way people use him online.

-i hate quan chi...
-i hope frost and tanya becomes a dlc...
-i prefere a human reptile...
-mileena is the best female....

I was kind of bummed to see Ermak, because I had a note book full of pictures of a red palletswaped ninja called inferno. This was before I knew of the errormacro bug, and long before UMK3, and Soul edge.