Guest Characters, who do we want?

Who else

• Jason

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • Ash

Votes: 44 37.6%
  • Voldemort (included for another option, don't hate)

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Jigsaw

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters
I say Cole Macgrath from the infamous series. I don't care if he's already in Street Fighter X Tekken, he's be terrific! Raiden/Cole tag team would also be interesting

You should add an option, "No more guests", that way we can know if people (like me) prefers to not get more guests in the game.

It's sh*t like this that makes me want to go on a f*cking killing spree. I hate guest characters with a burning passion that matches the intensity of a thousand suns. Hatred...So much hatred.

Dr. House... obviously!

tumblr_li2vu4dHrq1qdaw3zo1_500.jpg

Ok, first of all, If you're making a thread which is about a certain opinion, and making a poll about it, you should have a "none" or "nothing" opinion. Secondly, Jigsaw can't make a character because he doesn't do anything. It's the traps that kill the people. Jigsaw is just an old man.

My personal opinion is, (and dont be offended), is that all the guest characters idea is very stupid. Again, Freddy is waste of a charcter slot, which could have been Fujin or Reiko (I'd rather have ****ing Mokap... Atleast he is an original MK character, not some stupid guest character.)
I know that Freddy is bad ass, and I gotta admit I love his moves and fatalites, but I'm very disappointed that the Season Pass i bought that costed me alot of money, failed me with a guest character. As I said, I'd rather have Mokap or Bo' Rai Cho...

It's sh*t like this that makes me want to go on a f*cking killing spree. I hate guest characters with a burning passion that matches the intensity of a thousand suns. Hatred...So much hatred.

That's how I feel.

Only good thing about this Freddy fiasco: I realized that I don't truly hate any of real MK characters (including Kobra and Mokap).

Ok, first of all, If you're making a thread which is about a certain opinion, and making a poll about it, you should have a "none" or "nothing" opinion. Secondly, Jigsaw can't make a character because he doesn't do anything. It's the traps that kill the people. Jigsaw is just an old man.

My personal opinion is, (and dont be offended), is that all the guest characters idea is very stupid. Again, Freddy is waste of a charcter slot, which could have been Fujin or Reiko (I'd rather have ****ing Mokap... Atleast he is an original MK character, not some stupid guest character.)
I know that Freddy is bad ass, and I gotta admit I love his moves and fatalites, but I'm very disappointed that the Season Pass i bought that costed me alot of money, failed me with a guest character. As I said, I'd rather have Mokap or Bo' Rai Cho...

It's gone far past the "None" or "Nothing" stage; we have Freddy; Jason is on the way. We no longer have a choice as to if they are going to be in the game, all we can hope is that we can tell NRS who we want.

It's gone far past the "None" or "Nothing" stage; we have Freddy; Jason is on the way. We no longer have a choice as to if they are going to be in the game, all we can hope is that we can tell NRS who we want.

There is a saying "the costumer is king"... guess this does not apply to the "kustomer".

Personally I HATE the idea of having crossover characters, but having Freddy Kruger is gonna be kinda sweet. I think i got all the hate out of my system with us getting Kratos, so that being said i would like to get some more cinema bad asses if we get anymore cross overs.

1. I want Predator, I know a lot of others agree so lets make THAT 1 happen.
2. My brother pitched me the idea of putting in Eric Draven, I say **** yea put The Crow in MK

Personally, guest characters can all burn in the fiery pits of the lowest dungeons in hell. But if I am again forced to endure another guest character, I would like to see the Predator or Caleb, from the Blood series.

p53 the saying is CUSTOMER is king, if your going to be a troll so am I.

I personally would love to see ash, Alien, Predator, Spawn, The guy from dead space(is it Isaac? lol) and Ezio Auditore.

I strongly believe no DLC characters should be allowed at tourneys, but I would like 1 maybe 2 more

There is a saying "the costumer is king"... guess this does not apply to the "kustomer".

Yes, yes the costumer is king.

But only if he refuses to buy EVERYTHING that the distributer is putting out. You bought MK9, you bought Skarlet, Kenshi, and Rain. Just NOT buying Freddy isn't going to do anything.