Guest Characters, who do we want?

Who else

• Jason

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • Ash

Votes: 44 37.6%
  • Voldemort (included for another option, don't hate)

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Jigsaw

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters
America! F**k yeah!

"America's here to save the mother****in' day yeah!"
hehe.gif

Or maybe Belthazor/Cole Turner from Charmed. He could throw his energy balls as a special move.

theres a funny ass scene in Jason X where he trapps these 2 nude girls in sleeping bags and kills them by smashing them into a tree trunk.

that needs to be a fatality

Ha ha just watched Jason X at my cousins house last night! That is my favorite part of the entire movie!

Also in two best friends play I LoLed At
I'm gonna be Christopher Walken the ninja!
Look he's petting the kombat kodes! Those fuzzy little kombat kodes
I'm gonna be the highlander, No no no!!!!!! Holy crap he is the highlander!

I personally think Ezio from the Assassin's Creed franchise would make for a great guest character. First off, the games he has appeared in establish Ezio as an extremely well-skilled hand-to-hand fighter, which would makes him a good fit for a fighting game. As for how he would fit into the story, the whole "ripped through time and space" used in Kratos' bio would work well here, too. Furthermore, the character's extensive on-hand arsenal allows for a variety of combos and special moves that are crucial to Mortal Kombat's style of play. Meanwhile, his inhuman agility (he's in his mid-to-late 40's in Broterhood) shows he could pull of the acrobatic aspect to MK without expanding much on the character's already defined abilities. Meanwhile, if DLC continues to be released at a somewhat steady rate for the next few months, the release of the character could go along with the release of Revelations in mid November. And most importantly, who doesn't want to see those hidden blades in an X-Ray Move?

And to address the issue of who owns the intellectual property, Ubisoft is not the subsidiary of a larger company. In other words, the ultimate decision on the character's inclusion in the game (should that topic ever be on the table) would be in the hands of the developers of the Assassin's Creed games themselves, and not some media mogul who's never even heard of the character.

...AHEM

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1210347p1.html