How do you rate others in KOH?

i give tens all the time. why not?! and """""""Spam"""""""" is a part of the game you shouldn't take points away because of what you consider to be spam.

why dose everyone dislike fatalities?

Two weeks ago I defended Fatalities. Now I find them a pain in the ass. We've ALL SEEN THEM NOW. I just want to get on with the next game. I mean yeah, we get it, you know the fatality for your favourite character.

I prefer finishing people off with the jab, projectile or uppercut. With Sheeva I always do her ground stamp or F4 which seems to infuriate people.

EDIT: I went into a KOH a few nights back, and this fantastic Jade player kept putting on zombie mode. What a great idea, it means no fatalities and the last hit turns the other guy into gibs!

Two weeks ago I defended Fatalities. Now I find them a pain in the ass. We've ALL SEEN THEM NOW. I just want to get on with the next game. I mean yeah, we get it, you know the fatality for your favourite character.

I prefer finishing people off with the jab, projectile or uppercut. With Sheeva I always do her ground stamp or F4 which seems to infuriate people.

EDIT: I went into a KOH a few nights back, and this fantastic Jade player kept putting on zombie mode. What a great idea, it means no fatalities and the last hit turns the other guy into gibs!

Zombie mode. Great idea idd, gonna do that too. :)

I rate pretty randomly myself, unless the opponent spams on me, then I give a low rating on purpose. Usually within the 0-4 range.

and """""""Spam"""""""" is a part of the game you shouldn't take points away because of what you consider to be spam.

I see your point. I rate spammers lower not because I'm raging or whatever, but simply because it isn't skillful and skill is what I try to base my ratings on. Yes, spam is a part of the game but so is losing and so is sandbagging and so on. I don't feel like any of those would deserve mad props (though losing an incredibly hard-fought match is still respectable to me) so I rate them lower than someone who won with skill and without being a tool. That's not to say it's any less of a win for the person who spams or talks shit all game, because honestly a win doesn't track any different in the W/L ratio if it was done by spamming. I just rate based on what I feel the person earned by being a good opponent.

I dont have a complex rating system, i give tens to players that are just good and I give zeros to spammers. It all depends on waht I see in the match, I cant really give a system of how I rate players.

i give everyone 10's even if they did terrible, they at least tried & deserve the points for participating. :)

I give 10's as long as the game was good and the people aren't douches. But if they are or I didn't like the performance very much i.e lots of repetition and jumping around then I'll rate like 8's or 7's.