How YOU feel about guests in MK

I'm for it, I have friends who just bought this game to play as Kratos, but upon doing that they discovered how great the Mortal Kombat series actually is and that one guest character opened them up to this series.

It's amazing that people can get so upset over a couple guest characters. You don't have to like them, and you don't have to pay for them, so why waste so much energy fighting over whether or not they belong. I am looking forward to seeing how Freddy plays, but with that being said, I wasn't too fond of Kratos as a player--although I respect the decision to include him in the game. I never felt like he was very great, based on his fighting style, but there are many who love to play as him, and even better, play against him. They deserve to enjoy the game their way just as much as anyone else. As of right now, there are only two guests, and some of you are acting like they are bringing on the death of any more MK characters being released as DLC when we don't know for sure what else is in store yet. I understand that some people are bothered because they felt that this was meant to be a more serious fighter than previous MKs were, but I seriously doubt most fighting game enthusiasts will blast the game for the inclusion of a couple licensed characters, so long as the fighting mechanics and the game engine are top notch.

I say guests rule in games
as long as they have atleast sumthing in common with the game
freddy makes sense in a sense with the game
i dont know about jason
cant imagine him really being agile and doing combos

if wb can get todd mcfarlene's ok id say throw in spawn

i would also suggest ash since wb owns new line

videogame character wise

ps3 wise

kratos ( exclusive)

issac clark dead space ( multiconsole)

duke nuken ( multiconsole)