Shao Kahn?

SycloneFX

kahn_mag_mkd_01.jpg

Gamecube version or SU?
This image is from http://www.mortal-kombat.org/

I have a wierd feeling itz a fake, but it looks pretty real to me, And if he is real he wont be exclusive to the gamecube version because he has to be a SU

If that's a fake, that's the best fake I've ever seen. But my question is, how did you obtain this picture?

i hope that's real. cuz if it is, then.....i dunno, im literally speechless. lol. but that'd be freakin sweet!

F°U°C°K° BOON(if it's for the gc)
I have a gc but the Cube version isnt comin to europe.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD...........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY......GOD.

PS.F°U°C°K° BOON(if it's for the gc) :evil:

If he's only in the GC version, that will suck or I would say that, but I know a secret that my bro. doesn't. He asked for a GC for christmas and my mother got it for him. That means I will have MK: D( GC version)!!!! Ok, so I have it already for X-Box, but GC will have more things added. Maybe I can get the Collectors Edition this time.

Gangsta said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD...........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY......GOD.

Yeah we get screwed out of everything! They released Deception here, like 2 months after they released it in the US, and we didn't even get the Kollectors edition!! :x

D3K said:
Gangsta said:

Yeah we get screwed out of everything! They released Deception here, like 2 months after they released it in the US, and we didn't even get the Kollectors edition!! :x

Yeah I HATE BOON :evil: