cool thing i noticed!

kabalfan

when i was playing my old mortal kombat 1 on snes i played on endurance match and when i had beaten the first enemy the other jumped in and the when the enemy was jumping on to the ground i jumped and punched him.this took all of his life.on single punch!

have any other guy/girl here notice this!? :)

I don't have a snes to test it out on... and did the original have endurance rounds? I thought MKIII was the first to have them.

MKI was the first to have them, and they disappeared until UMK3, and they also turned up in MKT. Some home versions of MK4 had some kind of "Battle Royale" variation, where you fought everyone in the game in one round (IIRC), but beyond that I don't know what other MK games have had them.

kabalfan said:
when i was playing my old mortal kombat 1 on snes i played on endurance match and when i had beaten the first enemy the other jumped in and the when the enemy was jumping on to the ground i jumped and punched him.this took all of his life.on single punch!

have any other guy/girl here notice this!? :)
Yes I can confim that this is true. I used this trick all of the time when I had the game. I thought it was common knowledge though!

Yes MKI on SNES did have some infinite corner juggles that did make the endurance rounds pretty easy if you beat the first guy in the corner

kabalfan are you the same bullshitter from the neoseeker forum?
just wondering cuz i hated that dude
well anyway i havent noticed that til now it worked 4 me lol

~Sub-Zero~ said:
kabalfan are you the same bullshitter from the neoseeker forum?
just wondering cuz i hated that dude
well anyway i havent noticed that til now it worked 4 me lol
no this is the only MK forum i am a member on i maybe join more MK forums soon.who knows?