Tremor thread ~ 15 years and waiting

Just checked his Twitter. It does seem like people are bombarding him with requests for Tremor. I don't expect him to come out and say "Yeah, Tremor's on the way", but it still doesn't look like he's under consideration. I'm actually pretty sure Boon hates the character.

You can't blame him too much. The last three main Mortal Kombat games were well enough reviewed, but folks say they hate the original characters. Somebody throws a brown ninja in the worst Mortal Kombat game ever that Boon didn't even touch, and that guy becomes this fan-favorite. It seems a little backward.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in, I suppose. I do hope we get one more character in before him, just so I didn't spend my season pass on a package that was three quarters ninja but MK9 has yet to really disappoint as far as character treatment. I have my nitpicks like everybody else, but I've got no reason to doubt NRS. They already made me a Smoke fan and Rain looks dope as Hell, so I'm sure if they put Tremor in, it'd be no different with him and I'll be made a fan.

(For the record though, he's very close to the bottom of the list as far as who I'd prefer to see come in)

at last a thread for tremor a well deserving character that deserve ed boon's attention despite what ed boon said on twitter about tremor he deserve a spot in a MK Game.
THE thing is ed boon knows MKSF was a bad game, to this dAY that still he is ashamed of it thats why he's so nonchalant about tremor. if NRS Can create a story for Skarlett and ermac who were created by glitchs and rumors and bring sareena back you can most deff bring tremor bacc. ed boon knows of his existence as seen in deception at the lin kuei academy what color was the uniforms of the students? exactly

Q. would you trade Rain for tremor ?

mortal_kombat1.jpg

ladder2-6-1.png

versus-3.png

I posted this on another thread,
On MKSF, he is yet another fireball user, and has Jax Ground Pound; I'd get rid of those...or better yet, fuse them. What about it:

He stomps the ground, a boulder goes up: If the boulder hits the enemy, it disintegrates. If it doesn't, Tremor can roundhouse it on the enemy. I'd like him to be based on his appearance on this video...although I wouldn't like him to have that fatality. This one would suit him better...although, making the spike with a stomp would be better...
Your opinion? Anyways, since he is yet another ninja, I even tried to imagine an unmasked look for him...something along the lines of having a big-ass chin, and a mohawk...
I didn't care for Tremor till I found out he was meant to be in Trilogy.
I think that was just a mere rumor...

EDIT:*sees the Mugen Video on page 1*
Whaaa...

Last edited:
Tremor was supposed to be in Trilogy.

He was replaced by Rain.
His trilogy bio and render were in the manual.
Mk_tremormanual.jpg

Now please kind sir, allow this thread to lie dormant till he is released.

Seeing how heavily Tremor is requested, he just may make it as DLC. I'm interested in seeing what kind of moves he would have too.

tumblr_lrs97jJHzh1r3v6f2o1_400.gif

. . .

. . .

Still waiting

You might be waiting for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time.
I've wanted to see Tremor make an appearance in an MK game since MK:DA, but I'm not holding my breath for it.
NRS had nothing but negative replies for including Tremor in a future MK game.

I asked John Vogel about this on Twitter, and this was his reply:

“@Araknyd03: @K0MB4T Any chance of having Tremor in MK10? At least as DLC or an unlockable?”... Doubt it

Followed shortly by a sarcastic reply
@MK9Scorpion2012 @araknyd03 ... We still have bubble gum, birthday cake, dub step, and unicorn booger ninjas left!

Someone else asked Ed Boon about Tremor, and this was his reply:
RT @Fergality @noobde Why don't you like Tremor? EB: Cuz he looks too much like Scorpion. Palette swap bastard. :mad:

I RECALL THIS THREAD THE OFFICIAL TREMOR THREAD, SO PLEASE JUST COMBINE EVERYTHING TREMOR AND BECOME METROPLEX oh wait

I don´t see very usefull that tremor wears the kabal and silent hill boggeyman ´s mask and assassin ´s creed hood.
practically, i think that his 3d model is jason vorhess ´s 3d model transformed to tremor.......... like happened between scarlet and sonya on mk9, a steal

I am agreed that tremor has survived and is good, but the ed boon ´s vision up all.

I don´t see very usefull that tremor wears the kabal and silent hill boggeyman ´s mask and assassin ´s creed hood.
practically, i think that his 3d model is jason vorhess ´s 3d model transformed to tremor.......... like happened between scarlet and sonya on mk9, a steal

I am agreed that tremor has survived and is good, but the ed boon ´s vision up all.

And tremor iss be bad chatacter all mk now catcopy carbon from all ed boon no create mk only tobias

lol

An event fifteen years in the making will occur when Tremor, the most requested ninja of all time, enters his first main storyline Mortal Kombat game. Things are going to get rocky...