Tremor thread ~ 15 years and waiting

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I am taking the liberty of doing a character thread for Tremor.

If he is ever released, I am the guy to break him down and open him up :)

Even if its in MK10 :?

Credit to Zephna for the format.

Don't know quote yet
Tremor_MK3.gif

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This thread may in fact never come into fruition.
But hell, its worth a shot.

Honestly, I think it would be pretty insane if they brought him back as the 4th DLC. Probably not going to happen, but I think they could really make him ridiculous. I love his theme, and he probably could of been one of my favorites had he been in a better game.

Lol Bro! The title of the thread literally made me laugh out loud. Eitherways I too wish he gets included in the Mk Roster, his concept is too bad ass to ignore :(. I like this concept render created by NS922 for him. You could use it if you like so that we can give some life to the thread:)

mk9tremor.png

he could end up being pretty cool actually. sure special forces was crap, but we can all forget that and remember how he should have been in trilogy. That being said, they should totally scrap the black dragon idea, for it has some connection to special forces and we dont need that crap.

I just have a hard time believing all these people who want him now actually cared about him. seems to draw in alot Bandwagon jumpers

I didn't care for Tremor till I found out he was meant to be in Trilogy.
well if he's meant to be an original, then that makes him equal to Rain IMO
of course he never made it in, so thats some points off for him, but its the thought that counts

someone posted some fan art of tremor and it looked like crap,keeping with the black dragon theme, he had a mohawk and tats and looked like a dumbass. Thats the type of shit that he needs to be forgotten ,but since he was only in special forces and not trilogy, he is still the brown shit stain of the mortal kombat series that needs to be redeemed and brought back.

so I wouldnt mind him being the last character. He's a classic character that should have been in trilogy, but then competley ****ed over because they dicided to bring him back in the worst way possible in special forces.

most people dont know he was supposed to be in Trilogy, they just know him from Special forces, and I will never understand why some people still like him solely for being a brown ninja from a shitty playstation game. but I can see why you like him for being a removed character. As do I.

Plus he's a monster in mugen games :)

I know mugen is frowned upon, but MK mugen creators usually express their creativity in great ways.

Mugen frowned upon? since when?
who doesnt want to watch Fat Albert vs Goku.

(no seriously, I think this exists, look up fat albert mugen)

I'd love to see Tremor make an appearance in a real MK game lol. He's got some serious potential if they ramp up his earth power angle. Nuts to his generic fireball and a knock-off of Jax's Ground Pound. Some Mugen Tremors have had some cool shit goin' for them and NRS has far more resources to put into Tremor and make him even better. I'd rather they scrap the Black Dragon thing as well, I never liked either the Black or the Red Dragon clan. Kano's cool and so is Kabal but any other attempt to dig into the criminal elements things tend to get all kinds of lousy.

Tremor thread - Here's hoping lol

I just have a hard time believing all these people who want him now actually cared about him. seems to draw in alot Bandwagon jumpers

If it makes you feel better I'm completely against Tremor, but in that I really mean no offense. I just never even heard of him til I rejoined these Forums. There's already 7 ninjas and they're all my favorites in MK. If an 8th one were to ever come along, he needs to be something insanely crazy and un-thought-of (spelling?). I just don't think a Brown (color of doo doo) jacked earthquake makin ninja fits a description that would be worthy of an 8th ninja to join the list of the greats. I'm down to be locked into 7 and I hope it stays that way. Besides Jax should already be able to make earthquakes with his arms. lol

Keep in mind that this is entirely my own opinion and I didn't own special forces.

I understand he does have a large fan base, so I encourage you to ALWAYS keep fighting for what you want. Hope this doesn't piss anyone off.:twisted:

Never heard of Tremor so I had to look it up on the MK wiki. Apparently, he was only in the MK: Special Forces game. So maybe they are trying to forget that game ever happened? The chances to seeing him ever are probably slim to none unfortunately, sounds like a cool character.

I'm waiting for the female version of Smoke "Nicotina" :) lol jk

I've had my doubts about Tremor, but the sheer magnitude of support for him on this forum is cool as hell. NRS might take notice yet.

@musgrave999: Brown is the color of a lot of things, like, you know, "earth."

@Doc: Boon/NRS have noticed. Boon commented on his twitter that Tremor was the new Rain (referring to requests for the character).

Anyway, I fully support the Tremor initiative. I hope that we see him one day. It's unfortunate that he was left out of Trilogy after being conceptualized for it. I wonder what's changed between then and now that Boon/NRS have little interest in including him.

@Doc: Boon/NRS have noticed. Boon commented on his twitter that Tremor was the new Rain (referring to requests for the character).

Just checked his Twitter. It does seem like people are bombarding him with requests for Tremor. I don't expect him to come out and say "Yeah, Tremor's on the way", but it still doesn't look like he's under consideration. I'm actually pretty sure Boon hates the character.