Sub Zero's X-ray

Man Eater

Anybody notice that if he uses his x-ray on you twice in one match, he freezes and explodes the same organ twice?

Yes, but it's just for gameplay purposes, like everyone elses x-rays where the bones all break again

Yeah of kourse it was noticed. But it is just for gameplay purposes only. It is funny though, haha. Say goodbye to your bones.......twice.

If you want a tip most people dont know about, hold the X-Ray buttons during his X-Ray and he'll freeze himself but it will hold the X-Ray so you can use it to make an oppenent think "WTF" or in one combo I use it for timing.

Just thought id throw it out there.

If you want a tip most people dont know about, hold the X-Ray buttons during his X-Ray and he'll freeze himself but it will hold the X-Ray so you can use it to make an oppenent think "WTF" or in one combo I use it for timing.

Just thought id throw it out there.

Yeah, Smoke can do that too. You can also cancel out of it but it will use your meter.

Yes we know about this, since the demo came out on PSN. ;)

i heard you can slide afterwards and it will count as a combo. never could do it though. anyone have a video of that ?

i would give away my oragans to meet ed boon and nrs team and also that godly midway team that created the best franchise ever mk1-mk3 especially mk2 holy shit. best mk ever