Batman Beyond

Webster

I absolutely loved this show as a kid. I like it more than any other batman show I've seen. Anyone else feel the same way?
20100618235905!Batman_Beyond_logo.jpg

Last edited:
I remember that show! I remember him fighting a very old Joker while his father Bruce was in the hospital. :D
I think it was a Season 1 movie or something, I don't remember.

Yeah I always thought this was the best series.

I remember that show! I remember him fighting a very old Joker while his father Bruce was in the hospital. :D
I think it was a Season 1 movie or something, I don't remember.

Yeah I always thought this was the best series.

it was the Batman Beyond movie the return of the joker. it was a straight to video movie but it was a really good one.

I think Batman: The Animated Series is better than Batman Beyond...
Batman TAS and Spider-Man TAS were the best back in the 90th.

Batman TAS came out a little before my time, Batman beyond was the first batman series to ever gain my attention.

This (though I prefer 90's X-Men over Spider-Man but that's just me). I did really like the Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker movie though. The best scene was the flashback with Batman and Batgirl confronting Joker and Harley.

best into ever, very bleak and uses lot of black,white and red
and the techno/metal soundtrack was incredible.

Terry Mginnis batman reminded me of Ironman, Spiderman, and Batman all in one

best into ever, very bleak and uses lot of black,white and red
and the techno/metal soundtrack was incredible.

Terry Mginnis batman reminded me of Ironman, Spiderman, and Batman all in one

the soundtrack for the show absolutely amazing looking back on it, the best soundtrack i've ever heard for a cartoon show. mcginnis is is an awsome batman, he can kick as much ass and be as serious as bruce and yet be able to do a fair far bit of wise-cracking as well. plus his fight with the joker wa absolutely epic.

well i guess that means im old cuz i was totally into TAS way more than beyond not sayin beyod didnt have its good episodes (i.e. ink, sreak, crazy guy who wears a jacket made of bombs or sumthin.?.)it just seemed really lame but i do love the intro music still nothing compares to the 1st to tim burton movies NOTHING!

p.s. the batdance oh yea....

Did you guys hear Batman Beyond is being offered as preorder DLC from Gamestop for Batman:AC? It's been confirmed in the UK, but I don't see why the other territories wouldn't get it as well.

Anyway, it's really cool even though it's based off the comic version of Terry, who's older, more muscular and has shorter ears.

Can't get the picture to work, but if you search google images with Batman:AC batman beyond, you'll see it. Thoughts?

Did you guys hear Batman Beyond is being offered as preorder DLC from Gamestop for Batman:AC? It's been confirmed in the UK, but I don't see why the other territories wouldn't get it as well.

Anyway, it's really cool even though it's based off the comic version of Terry, who's older, more muscular and has shorter ears.

Here's a picture:http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/715006/new-batman-arkham-city-bonus-costumes-revealed-earth-one-the-animated-series-batman-beyond-and-more/&docid[IMG][/QUOTE]

this picture?
[IMG]http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/279421_S/new-batman-arkham-city-bonus-costumes-revealed-earth-one-the-animated-series-batman-beyond-and-more.jpg

batman beyond batman looks more like a Panther than a bat here. still looks awesome though

also I hate this crap where you have to preorder it from a certain store in order to get a certain costume. hated it in MK9, and hate it here

Yes, that's the picture. I'm not much a fan of his comic design, which you said looked like a panther, either, but it's cool to finally see him in a game, minus that crappy 90's game.

Pre-order stuff is just a gimmick, and it would be cooler if you could select one costume out of the five at any retailer, but I guess the point of the limited carriers is to increase sales there.

The younger terry's look is better than his older look.

I think the only time you saw older terry was in the last episode of Justice Leuge Unlimited, did you see that one?

Even though it was supoded to be a justice leauge episode, it was more of a batman beyond episode as it deals with Terry's backstory and how he ties into bruce wayne. great way to end both shows.

That was an awsome episode. I just prefer the younger, skinnier and speedster terry compared to the more mucle bound one. I always thought him being kinda small and being super fast helped him be his own unique batman. Instead of being a simple bruce copy.

I have to agree, Webster. Terry is a teenager, and that is how he is known by fans. Although the comics made him older, Terry had three TV seasons as a teenager, and only a few mini-comic lines that he was an adult(he's scheduled to get a monthly issue I believe, but that hasn't happened yet).

I'm still happy that he's in the game, and hopefully he has his retractable wings when he flies instead of Batman's regular cape painted red.