How do you guys feel about Trish Stratus playing Sonya ?

And now, believe it or not, Stone Cold is getting into the movie business. Man, this guy must either want to be like the Rock or just get more attention. I say his movie career will go down the tubes faster than the Rock's.

All those guys are terrible actors. The contest is over now, I'm eating the cookie.

cookiebite.gif

This is the first sign that the movie is going to have a ton of sex appeal. Mortal Kombat does not have that.

Kobra said:
This is the first sign that the movie is going to have a ton of sex appeal. Mortal Kombat does not have that.

It doesn't? Remember the open-chest outfit that Kitana had in UMK3? Remember Sonya being played by a model who had posed nude in MK3? How about the insane jiggling breasts of Li Mei and the rest of the female characters in the last two games? How about Mileena's costume in Deception and the topless render of her in the Kontent gallery? Yeah, Mortal Kombat doesn't have any sex appeal at all. :?

That still doesn't mean Trish should be in this movie.

It would concentrate more on the sex scenes then the actions, which to me shouldn't happen.

Whoa, no one ever said anything about having sex scenes in MK movies. That's probably the last thing you would see. My point was just that regardless of the fact that the focal point always has been and always will be the fighting, the creators have never been afraid to add some sex appeal (in the form of scantily-clad women, not sexual acts).