Official Anime Discussion

Never heard of the anime but this theme sounds nice too. I haven't watched that many old animes cause I wasn't aware of it until the toonami days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Never heard of the anime but this theme sounds nice too. I haven't watched that many old animes cause I wasn't aware of it until the toonami days

I haven't watched a lot of 90s or older anime either. I got interested in anime just before it became popular, but anime wasn't as accessible as it is now and I was too young to make purchases anyways.

I was lucky enough to borrow the dvd set and finished the OVA on a weekend. Looking back at it now, the plot is typical Tolkien-esque fantasy. A lot of care taken with the art though, making it among the gateway anime for me.

What manga you bumping to?

Finally grew a pear and read Berzerk. I'm on like chapter 271

I haven't watched much of any anime in the last 2 years

EDIT: Still read manga often tho

The haven't watched much anime in either. Then again, I hardly watch television or movies in general. However, I did watch Golgo 13: The Professional a couple of weeks ago. That 80s CG was pretty jarring compared to the cel animation.

I actually prefer manga over anime in most cases, especially when it comes to the art. Naruto was the the first manga I got into, after watching the first anime episode, I didn't care to watch more. That being said, I haven't read any manga since Teppu came to an end last year. It left me wanting more, but the delayed releases wasn't a good sign. I have a copy of Vinland Saga and Solanin, but I haven't got around to reading them yet.

I'm pretty into Dragonball Super now.
I've only been watching like the past 7 episodes, but I really enjoy it. I've never watched DBZ. Everything I know about the series is from the games (I've owned almost all of the console ones).

I really hate Goku's Japanese voice. But I'm starting to get used to it

You watching the blu ray version or the television verison cause in the tv version it drops in quality at like episode 8

You watching the blu ray version or the television verison cause in the tv version it drops in quality at like episode 8

Nah I'm watching on Crunchyroll.
I've only seen it from like episode 58 onwards.

There are so many great animes but the most favourite are:

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
- Code Geass
- Fate Zero (Season 1)
- Death Note
- Log Horizon (Season 3)
- Steins Gate
- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
-Seven Deadly Sins (Season 4)

I want to get into No Guns Life, but I'm waiting on it to finish. The weekly wait for Demon Slayer was brutal.

Really good anime I binged recently was Count of Monte Cristo: Gankutsuou. Had me and my wife up till 5am talking about "Just one more episode"