Official Anime Discussion

Yeah I like to switch it up after I finish a show. I can't go from action adventure to action adventure. I need variety. So I go from action adventure to soft core hentai. That's just how Team Gurren rolls.

The name sounds familiar but I can't think of any characters or what it's about. Can you give a description about it? I'm on mobile and too lazy to look it up lol.

Clannad is my fvcking jam son.

It's a romance, drama, comedy anime based off a visual novel I believe. In the visual novel you're one guy named Okazaki Tomoya, a senior in high school who has no idea what he wants out of life. One day, he meets another senior girl named Furukawa Nagisa who is this sickly, sweet girl who also seems like she doesn't know what she wants out of life. Thus you have your high school adventure.

Clannad is technically a harem but it follows the main route of the visual novel which is Nagisa

Doesn't sound bad. Is it long at all? Part of the reason I'm watching Cat Planet Cuties is because it's so short (12 episodes and a special bonus episode I guess). Harem stuff doesn't bother me at all. The original Tenchi Muyo was a harem anime and that was my first anime ever lol.

That's not too bad I guess. I'll give it a shot after I finish Cat Planet Cuties and Attack on Titan. Since the first season is in English now, I want to give it a shot and since it's only one season so far, now is the time to watch it.

Well that makes me put Attack on Titan on the back burner lol. I way much prefer dub than subs and if I can't watch it in dub, then it gets pushed towards the back of the list lol. Guess I'll start Clannad after Cat Planet Cuties then.

Here you are seaBass

Yeah that was kind of bad. Not god awful, but decently bad. I'll probably end up watching the subs instead.

I don't know how to put it properly so I'll try as best as I can. Everyone in that trailer sounded flat. Like there was emotion there, but not enough, ya know? Like everyone was yelling but they didn't know what they were yelling for. That's honestly the best way I can put it lol.

Finished Cat Planet Cuties. All 12 episodes and the OVA which was practically nothing but even more fan service than what the main show was.

Overall the show was pretty good for what it is. A 12 episode perverted, funny, animal-pun-filled, fan serviced, borderline hentai anime.

There was 2 things that the show really surprised me with. One was the product placement of A&W Rootbeer. It threw me completely off. It's the A&W logo with even their "ALL AMERICAN FOOD" slogan underneath the logo.

The second thing was that this is the first harem anime that I've seen where the dude pretty much gets with everyone. By the end of the series, the main character is still a little bich and doesn't ever actually fvck one, but on the last episode all the girls kiss him one after another and they're all completely fine with "sharing" the guy.

It's a decent anime that you could watch if you want something decently funny and filled with tons of tits and ass and animal puns (the cats out of the bag for example). I mean there's plenty to go around.

Seriously, tits everywhere pretty much.

Oh the tits are nice. Usually when boobs are shown in anime, it's for a quirky moment and it's only shown for a second or two. With Cat Planet Cuties, they know who their target audience is and they know what we want to see, so they give it to us.

I'll tell you now though, Yung, it has a decent ending to season 1, but it's left pretty much wide open and I highly doubt we'll ever get a season 2.

I'll fvck around and watch it after I finish Golden Time which is actually holding my interest pretty well for a newer anime

My list of favorite anime and manga. I don't have a top 10.

20th Century Boys
Ah! My Goddess
Akira
Astro Boy
Aura Battler Dunbine
Apocalypse Zero
Battle Angel Alita
Bastard!!
Baccano!
Beast King GoLion (Voltron)
Berserk
Bio Booster Armor Guyver
Big O
Birdy the Mighty
Black Jack
Brave Raideen
Bubblegum Crisis (Both the original and 2040 series)
Captain Tsubasa
Casshan (70's TV series)
Casshan: Robot Hunter
Cowboy Bebop
Cutie Honey
Cyber City Oedo 808
Cybernetics Guardian
Cyborg 009
Dr. Slump
Dragon Ball/Z
Dororo
Death Note (Season 1 and first half of the manga only)
Detective Conan
Demon City Shinjuku
Digimon Season 1-3
Devilman
Elfen Lied
Fist of the North Star
FLCL
Fullmetal ALchemist (Original)
GaoGaiGar
Gaiking
Getter Robo
Getter Robo Armageddon