The ninjas are the most popular characters

Excuse me for not keeping up on my nerd lingo, won't happen again. And WOW that's awesome dude! What gave you the idea that I give a ****? That doesn't mean your right in any way, shape, or form.

Lol I almost fell out of my seat! XD

I think the OP is extremely misinformed when it comes to player statistics in MK. Many people are fans of Shang Tsung and Sheeva is growing a little more popular these days.

The average gamer calls them ninjas. The message boards nerds call them that.

And quit being so disrespectful. You're new around here and it would do you some good to be polite to others. Mods also don't take too kindly to members that join for the sole purpose of being rude and disrespectful to others.

In the words of Kitana,

"You will learn respect!"

Cause Ninjas are Badass! I wouldn't mind if the game was strictly devoted to ninja's to be honest.

I do like Stryker though. And Kabal. But it's been a while since we got a good batch of new Ninjas. Scarletts a great start.

I'm just glad they started giving the ninjas different designs when they went 3d. They're all great visually in this one, except Reptile and Smoke's primary.

Except for the tattoo, hair, glasses, belt-buckle, shoes, red sash and the fact that pants aren't shorts.
But yeah, can't even tell the difference ;)

See, you got it!

With a little imagination, he's pretty similar lol

TBH, when he said classic Cage, I pictured MK2 Cage I didnt remember MK1 cage, i googled it. My bad...

I wonder if this question can put things in perspective:

The compatability pack costumes are free, but which of the following would you be most willing to buy for $5 (or any random amount)?

A. A bundle of 8 unique character costumes, no fatalities included; or
B. A bundle of 8 ninja character costumes, no fatalities included.

Personally, I'd be real annoyed if I had to buy the ninja bundle, since the same costumes are being used repeatedly. I think it's a good job that the first classic skin pack came with fatalities.

I wonder if this question can put things in perspective:

The compatability pack costumes are free, but which of the following would you be most willing to buy for $5 (or any random amount)?

A. A bundle of 8 unique character costumes, no fatalities included; or
B. A bundle of 8 ninja character costumes, no fatalities included.

Personally, I'd be real annoyed if I had to buy the ninja bundle, since the same costumes are being used repeatedly. I think it's a good job that the first classic skin pack came with fatalities.

C. A bundle with 8 totally new costumes (including human rep concept from the artbook)

^ I choose that one. lol

Yeah they'll probably be pretty costly. I'd gladly dish out money for a different JC costume though. I mean in the end, there is only so much they can do with the MK1/2/3 retro costumes. I mean they are almost IDENTICAL as it is. Are they just gonna release klassic costume packs for every game? That'd be pretty stupid and pointless.

I agree I think they should just do Klassics costume for this game only since its going back to the beginning and all

I dig the classics. Im a sucker for nostalgia MK2 and 3 kostumes remind me of being 12 and droppin mad money @ play it again which was the local arcade. They tore it down but anyways Ive seen these kostumes Id rather be surprised by something fresh. I mean Ive seen so many variations on these characters over the years but they still seem to surprise me somehow with fresh new takes on klassic kombatants. Lets release a future klassics pack!

Excuse me for not keeping up on my nerd lingo, won't happen again. And WOW that's awesome dude! What gave you the idea that I give a ****? That doesn't mean your right in any way, shape, or form.

How old are you? Apparently you cared enough to respond.

For the record, I'm not saying they shouldn't make costumes for all the characters. It would be great if they did. I just doubt it will happen because I don't think the demand is there from the gaming public. NRS is a business afterall and making the same ninja costume repeatedly is cheap.

Idd lose the damn tattoo and give everyone their mk1 till umk3 outfits, ofcourse some will have more than others but that's life.