A Motaro boss fight or more DLC characters?

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters
Motaro has a lot of techinichal issues, remove the xrays on him or make a common generic xray for every character to perform over him, I dont care, he still has technichal problems for example.

Jax's gotcha, air gotcha and other moves are impossible to do on a character of the size and form of motaro.
Quan Chi has a string in that he crushes a skull in your stomach, that one would look really weird on Motaro since he put you in his back after crushing it.
Noob's teleport slam on Motaro would look dumb lol

There is a lots of other stuff, NRS would have to add generic punches and kicks to every character and disable some specials to make it possible and it would look really odd and boring.

There are 2 options:
*No motaro
*2-legged Motaro

And I prefer the first one.

In UMK3 Noob saibot teleport move never connected...They just have to make all the moves you listed not possible on Motaro as they did in UMK3....That would be an advantage for Motaro and will make it more challenging for us. Pushing us to think of other ways to defeat him.

More DLC. Plain and Simple.
As much as I would love a Motaro boss fight (nostalgia FTW), there is alot left to do with DLC.

More DLC. Plain and Simple.
As much as I would love a Motaro boss fight (nostalgia FTW), there is alot left to do with DLC.

By DLC, do you mean characters, stages or costumes? Apart from "the Mot" and Cyber Smoke, I think characters should be kept for the next game. We can have NEW costumes (no more klassic costumes plz lol)...

By DLC, do you mean characters, stages or costumes? Apart from "the Mot" and Cyber Smoke, I think characters should be kept for the next game. We can have NEW costumes (no more klassic costumes plz lol)...

Well Id like 4 more characters, and another klassic skins pack.
Maybe a "klassic fatalities" pack too.

Well, assuming they could animate Motaro decently (even if the animations are the exact same as MK3-T) I rather have Motaro (other characters can wait there turn on MK10 since so many are dead now:p). And since there's a little debate on how x-ray, special, combos, ect... on Motaro, I'll throw my hat into the ring and say that he should have the same properties as he did in MK3-T. Specials either 1) bounce back and hit you, 2) just go right past him (ex: Noob's clone throw), or 3) do a little connection (thinkin' sub's and reptile's slides). As for x-rays, He should get one (if we're going cheap bosses, we're going all the way :D) and x-ray shouldn't work on him, because they are pretty much in the special move categories.

Do I think they'll make Motaro? No, most likely not, but it's nice to imagine :)

More skins, characters, and hopefully at one point, stages. I'd pick those any day over those unbalanced boss fights. They aren't even fun! All it is is an excuse for breaking a controller. It gets me so pissed off >_>. And before you say it, yes, I am fully aware that MK boss fights have always been like this, but that don't mean I have ever supported or enjoyed them. In fact, I loathe them.

More skins, characters, and hopefully at one point, stages. I'd pick those any day over those unbalanced boss fights. They aren't even fun! All it is is an excuse for breaking a controller. It gets me so pissed off >_>. And before you say it, yes, I am fully aware that MK boss fights have always been like this, but that don't mean I have ever supported or enjoyed them. In fact, I loathe them.

1. Shao Kahn

2. Kintaro

3. Goro

That's the order I find the bosses difficult.

given how the current bosses are structured I would pass on Motaro. I hate how they set up the AI. Shao Kahn spams the same move repeatedly. the bosses have stronger attacks, when they perform a move if you hit them they still perform their move. just not that enjoyable of boss fights. Granted I am grateful since I could never get to the bosses on the old games lol

I feel characters would be better worth the price.