Super Marvel vs Capcom 3 coming soon?

This new version should have a combo breaker. I'm not even joking. Once you're in a huge combo all you can count on is that Aerial Counter which doesn't even work unless they attempt a character-changing air combo

This new version should have a combo breaker. I'm not even joking. Once you're in a huge combo all you can count on is that Aerial Counter which doesn't even work unless they attempt a character-changing air combo

What...a MVC game with a combo breaker....espeically now with how broken the game is? Capcom devs would never do that because that would piss off the only people (hardcore gamers) that actually are keepin this game alive.

Hardcore as in the play the game a lot but not as in they're actually trying to get good since most of them abuse characters like Akuma and Wesker and pull off the same combos that go on for hours.

^Yep this is exactly what I was talking about. Thankx for the add on ER!

Still no Gene... you figured he would've at least been there to complete the clover characters being in the game. Plus Gene would've been perfect for the over the top insanity that this game represents.

Nemesis and Frank. Even if the super version only had those two added I'd still get it

Shame that they waited for the Super version to include them both. They should've been in there the first time around.

Nemesis was requested ever since Resident Evil 3 dropped.

P.S: Cool to see a Rosario + Vampire fan.

Shame that they waited for the Super version to include them both. They should've been in there the first time around.

Nemesis was requested ever since Resident Evil 3 dropped.

P.S: Cool to see a Rosario + Vampire fan.

The fact that he's like a super fast Frankenstein who can wield a rocket launcher still makes me wonder why he was kept out for so long.

Dead Rising is a very popular series from Capcom and the first one was an early game for the Xbox 360. Also they had him in Tatsunoko vs Capcom so I don't see why they just ignored him for MvC3. Not to mention that he was in this trailer as the helicopter pilot at 1:06 if you look closely...

Yet we got characters like She-Hulk and Modok instead of them

And yeah Rosario+Vampire is epic ;)

I like how there's ppl still saying that the helicopter pilot is Frank when it was already disproven by dev like a month after the game came out that it wasn't. Just a randon ass pilot that's it.

That was like the one of the few good things I actually got from my time on CapCom Unity.

I like how there's ppl still saying that the helicopter pilot is Frank when it was already disproven by dev like a month after the game came out that it wasn't. Just a randon ass pilot that's it.

That was like the one of the few good things I actually got from my time on CapCom Unity.

I heard Capcom confirmed it that it was.

k2brk1.jpg

I've beaten Dead Rising 1 probably 10+ times. I know Frank's clothes and those are EXACTLY them so either it's Frank or the helicopter pilot was flying them to comic-con to see new footage of Dead Rising 2: Off the Record and he is just a really big fan ;)

I purposefully didn't pick up MVC3 because I KNEW Capcom would pull this shit again. I'm looking at YOU, SSFIV and Arcade Edition >_< From what I played when I borrowed it, it's a great looking and fun fighter, but it doesn't make me feel like I'm playing MVC2 again, I miss that. Plus, it feels COMPLETELY unfinished. Look at MK9's features out the box for $60. Now MVC3's. Now back to MK9. Now to MVC3. Sadly, MVC3 does NOT have HALF of the content.

Problems:
-Sentinel spam ($#*$&F#)
-NO spectator mode. Couldn't patch it in? Had to slap a $40 pricetag on a new edition to include it?
-No Strider in original. He should've been part of the roster to begin with, goddamnit.
-No Gambit (really?)
-No Venom (REALLY?!?)
-No Bison
-Worst. Character. Endings. Ever. Couldn't chip in for making more of those amazing cut scences?

Don't get me wrong, it's a blast to play, but seeing that Capcom had 10 ****ING YEARS TO MAKE THIS THE SEQUEL TO ONE OF THE BEST GODDAMN FIGHTING GAMES OF ALL TIME WITH ONE OF THE BIGGEST FAN BASES OUT THERE, I can't help but feel that even the Ultimate edition of MVC3 is still severely lacking. Until I start seeing more of the ORIGINAL characters and fan favorites and STOP seeing wasted character slots on stupid shit (M.O.D.O.K.? She-Hulk? FIRE-BRAND!?!?), I'm not wasting my time on it. This game needs ALOT of care and revisions before I even consider adding it to my library. Such a shame too, love playing as Wesker and some of the other additions.

Wouldn't mind giving Vergil a go, though. But where's my Gambit, Bison and Venom? </3

Last edited:
I purposefully didn't pick up MVC3 because I KNEW Capcom would pull this shit again. I'm looking at YOU, SSFIV and Arcade Edition >_< From what I played when I borrowed it, it's a great looking and fun fighter, but it doesn't make me feel like I'm playing MVC2 again, I miss that. Plus, it feels COMPLETELY unfinished. Look at MK9's features out the box for $60. Now MVC3's. Now back to MK9. Now to MVC3. Sadly, MVC3 does NOT have HALF of the content.

Problems:
-Sentinel spam ($#*$&F#)
-NO spectator mode. Couldn't patch it in? Had to slap a $40 pricetag on a new edition to include it?
-No Strider in original. He should've been part of the roster to begin with, goddamnit.
-No Gambit (really?)
-No Venom (REALLY?!?)
-No Bison
-Worst. Character. Endings. Ever. Couldn't chip in for making more of those amazing cut scences?

Don't get me wrong, it's a blast to play, but seeing that Capcom had 10 ****ING YEARS TO MAKE THIS THE SEQUEL TO ONE OF THE BEST GODDAMN FIGHTING GAMES OF ALL TIME WITH ONE OF THE BIGGEST FAN BASES OUT THERE, I can't help but feel that even the Ultimate edition of MVC3 is still severely lacking. Until I start seeing more of the ORIGINAL characters and fan favorites and STOP seeing wasted character slots on stupid shit (M.O.D.O.K.? She-Hulk? FIRE-BRAND!?!?), I'm not wasting my time on it. This game needs ALOT of care and revisions before I even consider adding it to my library. Such a shame too, love playing as Wesker and some of the other additions.

Wouldn't mind giving Vergil a go, though. But where's my Gambit, Bison and Venom? </3

I totally agree. Wasted slots. Am I the only one who saw the leak on the MVC website?

From Marvel:
Ghost Rider
Hawkeye
Iron Fist
Dr. Strange
Nova
Rocket Raccoon

From Capcom:
Firebrand
Strider
Vergil (Devil May Cry)
Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)