Super Marvel vs Capcom 3 coming soon?

Although I don't agree with Capcom's selling policy, many characters are missing from MvC3: Megaman, Venom, Strider Hiryu, Captain commando, Cyclops... If they could inject them somehow in MvC3 it would be awesome.

they do it on purpose so they sell the same game with the new characters for another $60.
and they would be fools not to put venom and megaman in.

If a super version is made then I hope they give us a real story mode, able to turn off x-factor and give us some more characters. Too bad we only got two DLC characters and that was like five months ago. I feel like no one cares now seeing newer fighting games like MK9 had it's DLC all plan out.

and watch ign will give this shell a 8 or 9 rating like they did to all 3 street fighter 4 games.

lol

Also, I would love to see Carnage in Super MvC3. Anyways I was wondering if they made a "Super MvC3' will the combos from MvC3 be the same or will they still be do-able. If there not do-able then there's no point in wasting time learning combos in MvC3

Also, I would love to see Carnage in Super MvC3.

He would make a nice addition.
Besides the characters I listed in my previous post, I'd also like to see from the marvel side: Doc Oc, Green Gobelin, Jean Grey & Red Skull.
From Capcom's side: Ken, Cammy, Bison & Gill.

if this game does come out...the obvious characters that need to be in are: gambit, venom && megaman. they were in the 1st two so they should be in this update. characters i would like to see tho r: carnage, nero, vergil, frank west and ken. and who is this phoenix wright person and y do ppl want him in so much?

Uh, this is interesting, but a big maybe for me.

I lost interest in the original after like a month and a half, I think I've played it once since MK9 came out. I'm sure that the 12 extra characters will be fun for a minute or two, but I'm not dead-set on shelling out maybe another $40 for an update after spending $70 on the original. I might get it used later on, though.

wow i so called this like 3 months after MVC3 came out with the shit roster they gave us and told us we wern't getting anymore characters for dlc. Capcom....***K you for throwing 5 different versions of games with the last version being the version that you should of gave us in the first place. Money hungry a-holes!

Capcom leaked the full list.

Marvel Side:
Hawkeye
Ghost Rider
Doc Strange
Iron Fist
Nova
Rocket Racoon

Capcom Side:
Firebrand
Strider
Frank
Nemesis
P Wright
Vergil

If they truly were money grubbing, then these 12 characters would have been DLC at $5 a pop. Think about that for a minute.

Marvel Side:
Hawkeye
Ghost Rider
Doc Strange
Iron Fist
Nova
Rocket Racoon

Capcom Side:
Firebrand
Strider
Frank
Nemesis
P Wright
Vergil

If they truly were money grubbing, then these 12 characters would have been DLC at $5 a pop. Think about that for a minute.

Rocket Racoon? I didn't see that one coming. Anyways, you are right that $5 for a single DLC character is not that cheap.

Another shitty, shitty game. Only reason they made it, is to make all the MvC fanboys shell out another $40 ($60?) instead of just tweaking the already shitty enough, MvC3. As well as MAYBE giving the tourney scene of this game another year. People ***** at NRS about costume packs, online, and patches, but at least they don't make you pay for a whole new game, when they could easily just patch it. MvC and MvC2 were good, I own both. Shit went downhill after 3, though. And UMvC isn't gonna change that.

i passed on the original, because i was never into the VS series. I enjoyed the game mechanics but didn't like any of the characters; with Ultimate MvC3 they didn't add anyone I like.

If they added Namor, Blade, or Doctor Voodoo - I'd be hype.

I'm only excited for Doctor Strange and Firebrand(since I already use Arthur: obviously).

Another shitty, shitty game. Only reason they made it, is to make all the MvC fanboys shell out another $40 ($60?) instead of just tweaking the already shitty enough, MvC3. As well as MAYBE giving the tourney scene of this game another year. People ***** at NRS about costume packs, online, and patches, but at least they don't make you pay for a whole new game, when they could easily just patch it. MvC and MvC2 were good, I own both. Shit went downhill after 3, though. And UMvC isn't gonna change that.

Yea MvC3 was a great disappointment it was too noob friendly with the air combos

I'm a big MvC3 fan, but this was just a big bucket of "meh" for me. Other than Ghost Rider and Phoenix Wright, the additional characters are a mix of "Who's that" and "Who cares?".

I might pick it up off Gamefly or at the local game shop once it hits the used game market, but my interest definitely went south in a hurry.

It's almost like Capcom purposely avoided picking characters people wanted just to see how obscure they could get. Were they trying to make the first hipster fighting game?

Marvel Side:
Hawkeye
Ghost Rider
Doc Strange
Iron Fist
Nova
Rocket Racoon

Capcom Side:
Firebrand
Strider
Frank
Nemesis
P Wright
Vergil

Rocket Raccoon. Really, Capcom?

The rest of the new Marvel cast and Nemesis I'm basically on board with...but no Cable, Anakaris or Venom, huh?