Killer Instinct vs Mortal Kombat.

ND4

Although I respect the Street Fighter series and their fans, I have always preferred Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct to them. So, I ask you guys do you think it would be a better match if Killer Instinct was paired with MK instead of Street Fighter? I personally think that KI is a little too humorous for MK, but sure changes could be made so it can fit. It would be pretty awesome to see Jago fight Kung Lao, if he is brought back.

Ive always championed the idea of MK Vs. KI because it could be gory as all ****. One of my first threads on this board was actually this exactly.

Yes! I am all for it.

Cyrax Vs. Fulgore
Reptile vs. Sabrewolf
Scorpion vs. Spinal
Kung Lao vs. Jago
Sub-Zero vs. Glacius
Nightwolf vs. Tusk

It would have to be an exclusive to the xbox 360 or what ever future console microsoft is developing. A console exclusive would suck. Rare would make their own version while NRS would make theirs. And if they have to dumb down the blood, the fans will absolutely hate it. I always thought of KI to be kind of teen rated. It never was as gory as Mortal Kombat.

It would have to be an exclusive to the xbox 360 or what ever future console microsoft is developing. A console exclusive would suck. Rare would make their own version while NRS would make theirs. And if they have to dumb down the blood, the fans will absolutely hate it. I always thought of KI to be kind of teen rated. It never was as gory as Mortal Kombat.

I'm sure Rare can make it more gory. I'm willing to bet that Nintendo put restrictions on the violence, and since they are with Microsoft they would prolly go all out.

I think that this crossover would be cool, but I'm unsure of how the two different games would work together. I'm sure they have KI adopt MK's gameplay, so I guess it could work. This crossover would work out better than MK vs Street Fighter or Tekken. It can be an American SF X Tekken

Personally though, I would rather not have any kind of crossover.

I need to replay KI, I don't remember how it plays at all.

I'm sure Rare can make it more gory. I'm willing to bet that Nintendo put restrictions on the violence, and since they are with Microsoft they would prolly go all out.

I think that this crossover would be cool, but I'm unsure of how the two different games would work together. I'm sure they have KI adopt MK's gameplay, so I guess it could work. This crossover would work out better than MK vs Street Fighter or Tekken. It can be an American SF X Tekken

Personally though, I would rather not have any kind of crossover.

I need to replay KI, I don't remember how it plays at all.
I suppose you're right. I'm sure they could increase the blood. I think MK VS DC Had where you could choose to face only MK fighters. Perhaps they could apply that to MP also in KI vs MK.