The Official "Your Worst Opponent Online" Thread

THEundying27

BANALITY
The title speaks for itself but ill break down the idea for this thread. Put the name/gamertag of opponents that you hate battling online because they either cheat/spam/quit early or ALWAYS BEAT YOU!!!

here are mine

Evil Ryu and three numbers at the end of his name= He always picks Sindel and all he does is use her low fireball and air fireball and "zones". Very irritating. We battled like 5 times and 4 of those times he beat me until I finally picked Sheeva and did her teleport stomp and ruined his little "zone" strategy.

Menzo Rockero= I hate battling this guy cause he is ridiculous with Cheap Lao lol.

Keef Blunts= This guy is ridiculous with Kitana. I hate it!!!! LOL

But you guys get the idea of this thread. Have fun and share your online experiences with us!!!

Coldest Storm, He is on my friends list but we are too even matched...He is probably a little better though, I can usually beat him with Scorpion, Noob or Kenshi...

ill put myself up there when i faced someone lol. i was practicing getting used to the range of reptiles d+1,acid hand low/overhead link and wasnt trying to win. it was all i did the entire matchup, this smoke player would tele and id always duck under it thanks to d+1 then hed eat a acid hand, he couldnt get out of hte corner once i got him there (again doing only d+1,acid hand) and sent me great hatemail later.

also had a jade player where the same thing happened, sept she rage quit before i won.

thankfully there were players that beat my practicing...

The only person i hate fighting is bestnightmare, i cant stand that dude on psn,he might be good, but all he does is span kanos knives so fast, that he gets me all the time, and he wont rematch :p

the other one i love to fihgt, until he kicks kitana, can never beat him if he uses her, and that is suppatenshi, the dude is a beast, and hangs out at the gamefaqs room ;)

Some boner bag named c00keD c0k3 or something.. he's the most annoying, obnoxious, and dickest person you could ever meet, yet he kicks ass. VERY annoying.

Excuse the language. I'm expressing my dislike towards him right now.

I put no effort into remembering people who I've fought unless it was a good fight and a friend request was sent.

Keef Blunts= This guy is ridiculous with Kitana. I hate it!!!! LOL

Is this on 360? I need to find some good Kitana players ...

BoJus (PS3)

WOW

All he does is Noob's jumping shadow kick and shadow run. Soooo ****ing boring....

these three are ridiculously good players. (all aussie players on ps3)

HARD_KAW: have never beat his ermac rushdown, and thats all he chooses..

phalanx500:awesome sektor player.. only won a few times

sindel18:.. sindel player obviously..i..cant..beat..him!! i dont get it.. i cant use sindel like this dude.

then there's

TANNOUS187:cheap,cheap,cheap, scorpion spammer..

bushunga:kano, upball,upball,upball,knife,upball,grab,upball,xray...

Anyone that turtles the ENTIRE match! (duck + block + little baby kick constantly)
You are pathetic.
How can you be having fun?

Even if I am losing, I rather fight like mad and be a sport about it.

I'm not going to name the people, that seems very childish.

THE-IMPALERRR is his name I think (PS3)
He's pretty good but he pisses me off with his constant messaging me.
Also, I shut his ass down with my (er)Mac and Cyber Subzero. I hardly ever bring my Mac out of his slumber, but if things are getting bad with Johnny or Cyber Sub... It's that time.

Note:All of these guys are really good

RictherBelmont can kick ass with just about anyone he fights with

Panictize is a good ermac and cage user

Both 360 gamers

these three are ridiculously good players. (all aussie players on ps3)

sindel18:.. sindel player obviously..i..cant..beat..him!! i dont get it.. i cant use sindel like this dude.

Really? I played him last night and beat him easily. I ain't an expert player but, yeah, didn't give me any problem at all.

badazzeddie (ps3)- Kano spammer..

sends a lot of hatemail right back at me after he/she beats me.. just laughing at me, and saying how poor of a blocker am I

greenpandaz7, I believe was the name (PS3)

Kenshi spammer! I was so happy to fatality that douchebag's ass <3

greenpandaz7, I believe was the name (PS3)

Kenshi spammer! I was so happy to fatality that douchebag's ass <3

Hahahahha, Omg that was hilarious.
And isn't almost everyone a kenshi spammer?
I went out my way to come up with unique combos with him.
All I see online is turtling and his tele-fury.

mrplow8

Yet another Noob spammer.

writingrooks

Ermac spammer.

Last edited:
THE-IMPALERRR is his name I think (PS3)
He's pretty good but he pisses me off with his constant messaging me.

^Dude i have that guy on my friends list, he's pretty good he knows his characters Smoke, baraka, ermac and a few others i cant remember. He likes to play king of the hill a lot and no matter what he always gives you 10's.

damn, i was hoping to see my gamertag on here. and tesusjits saying c00kedkok3 is good? LMAO! please, he is the reason everyone thinks online players are trash. and FYI c00kedkok3 is 3 brothers, 2 play noob and the other jade(the jade is the best one of them all and hes still not that good) and they all rage quit.

and if anyone hates me feel free to say it lol