Will the UMK3 hidden fighters be unlocked from the start?

It would be cool if they stay unlocked after unlocking them. It will be annoying to do it every time only because you want to play standard characters like Mileena, Subby and Ermac.
PS: German store doesn't support MK9. Is it possible to BUY things with my UK account? I must have the HD Kollection!

I am happy about it, too.
I love unlocking characters, I always do it if I can.
Shiiiit, Unlocking Akuma, Gouken, and Seth in Street Fighter 4 took me FOREVER but when I got them I was so happy lol.
I am happy with unlocking them also but it would be nice if they did have a default where you could keep them locked or unlocked similar to MK Trilogy on the N64 only the default needs to be there all the time though on the N64 it was a pain to keep entering that same code to bring in that default to turn off or turn on Human Smoke and Khameleon

I can konfirm that once you unlock the characters they remain unlocked! Glad they finally fixed this.

I don't know about online, but they were locked when I checked it offline...

well the reason why I asked is because I was watching a guy streaming the game, and I don't think my question was answered there, I don't know cause I stopped watching cuz I was hungry, but he had them unlocked.

Hey guys great news about them staying unlocked. Honestly I never use Sub or Milenna since they're pretty low tier (fun but not the best) and I'm no good with Ermac, but it's not fair to players that are great. Any update if the levels still loop online for umk3?? And is there 2v2? Damn I'm an Xbox user this waiting is killing me... i hope they added a select your level type menu. If someone with PS3 can answer for me I'd appreciate it :p

I still don't know how to unlock them in the first place :(

You have to lose on the tower let the timer run out and enter these codes using the first and second controller.

Here is a video of a guy explaining it

HP LP BLK LK HK

Mileena:
22264-22264

Ermac:
12344-44321

Subzero:
81835-81835

Well even if you had to select kano and do the code that doesn't mean they used kano's sprite for him. Obviously in UMK3 the human ninja sprites are available so they could easily use it for Noob. I've never played the wavenet UMK3 either though.