Mortal Kombat HD

Yeah, because a game that was built on the idea of fanservice by putting in every character that appeared in the series (at that point) was designed with the competitive scene in mind, I'm sure.

Dragon is behind the health bars which is sloppy and why I'd almost consider it to be fake. Swear I've seen that Dragon in a Mugen version as well.

It's a mock up. In the old Fatality, the life bars, clock and other "HUD" stuff roll off the top of the screen, and since they were simply planning to emulate the original games and replace the sprites, the HD version would've worked the same way, so this obviously isn't a completed version.

And that dragon is way beyond Mugen quality, too.

Not bad but still mostly just edited sprite rips. Actually it's pretty impressive for sprite edits\rips but not exactly an HD remake.

Been saying this for years, maybe even in this thread already, and since SSF2T HDr came out...

Dont mess with the MK klassics, but use this idea to fix and correct MK Trilogy. The game is a POS from any kind of competitive view, and I find it hard for even the "hardcore" MK fan to think that MKT was even ok.

Remade, Refilmed, FIXED.....MKTHDR.

Well put man, I agrre this would be money in the bank, and I'm sure NRS is planning something super special for MK 20th anniversary. MK Trilogy HD would be perfect, a nice touch would be alternate costumes, (MK II, MK3 ninjas etc) something like this would print money for NRS, and be a real treat for us old school MK fans.

Remade, Refilmed, FIXED.....MKTHDR.

YES! Do this. MKTHDR would be awesome. Having all of those hd stages and characters separated seems kind of stupid. Plus, it might cut down on the film time because they'd only need to do one costume per character. Instead of the MK1, MK2, and UMK3 versions.

YES! Do this. MKTHDR would be awesome. Having all of those hd stages and characters separated seems kind of stupid. Plus, it might cut down on the film time because they'd only need to do one costume per character. Instead of the MK1, MK2, and UMK3 versions.

yup! cost effective FTW! :cheers: