Why are their so many quitters?

Ugh, Every time i beat someone who spams they quit and it is really annoying.
Happened like 8 times today already, How can i deal with them?
I usually send them mean messages and stuff.
When they quit does it count as my win?
Or as a loss?

Yeah everyone hates those. I hate it alot! Just beat them, send them non hate messsages like,"Try not doing special moves to much, makes it easier for me to win." Like that. And when they quit you get a win.

It's cuz all the kids that play it migrated from CoD to MK9, also note they have an unusually high angst level that's over 9000.

it should count as a win for you or nothing. and you can't really deal with this, many people are of competitive nature, yet they suck at this game, so they quit. why do you bother sending them mean messages though? no offence but that makes you more of a jerk than them for quitting and besides, you're wasting your time. it's not like the opponent will cry from your message and anyhow, by being spiteful to other people you have nothing to gain

Games have a lot of flaws, my tip would be to not ***** about everything n play the game. I'm not gonna lie, I have quit before and I got my good reasons as most people in here have quit. Sending messages is just ****in stupid like ninja said. You're wasting your time tryig the have a conversation ONLINE over a game, im

man its SOOO annoying!! i was on my 9th win in a row (for my 10 Wins online trophy) and they quit during my fatality!!!!!!!! And to make things worse the next person i fought DEMOLISHED me!!
i dont see ANY point!! i'd love to find em in real life and see if they'd quit half way through me kicking the *&!@#(%$^ out of em!!!!!!

/rant

omg, i LOVE making people rage quit! that to me is worth the price of my $60 MK9 game. it's even better when i have them on mic so i can hear it as well! :)

Kano/Noob baby! <3

omg, i LOVE making people rage quit! that to me is worth the price of my $60 MK9 game. it's even better when i have them on mic so i can hear it as well! :)

Kano/Noob baby! <3

I feed off the angst of the rage quitters. If you will excuse me, I need to go play online against a guy with a 1000/1000 win loss ratio with 1000 "disconnects" Ahhh that's good stuff.

I feed off the angst of the rage quitters. If you will excuse me, I need to go play online against a guy with a 1000/1000 win loss ratio with 1000 "disconnects" Ahhh that's good stuff.

lol

i played a guy last night, So_Subby (usually in the MicOnly room) and he has 148 disconnects. 148!! everytime he lost, he would immediately disconnect. i could barely keep playing i was laughing so hard.

When sum1 quits during a online ranked match does it count as a win in a row or is it just a win...im tryna get my 10 ranked match wins in a row achievement

it should count as a win for you or nothing. and you can't really deal with this, many people are of competitive nature, yet they suck at this game, so they quit. why do you bother sending them mean messages though? no offence but that makes you more of a jerk than them for quitting and besides, you're wasting your time. it's not like the opponent will cry from your message and anyhow, by being spiteful to other people you have nothing to gain

If you quit on me you best believe you're getting at least a "Scrub" message.

Scrub rage quitter detected

the message i love them i fought this guy gt was black_dynomite.

he would use scorpion and back up untill he hit the wall and would just do three moves spear,hell fire, and his 212 combo and the tp i beat him 17 times in a row he snt me four full messages of hate it made me laugh so hard then i went in to the chat room again yesterday and he *****ed for an hour.

i said baby needs a diper change.

some people take this way to seriously.

he just sent another one it says and i quote

u suck and win like a ***** fight me again and i'll quit damn i got under his skin.

Last edited:
I dont know about you but when I am beat 5 times in a row I ALWAYS send a friendly message saying " Good Games :) " and I always love reading the replies when they give back compliments and other friendly messages... It gives me hope for the MK community

For some reason I've been quitting a lot lately.

But only when I win.

As soon as it says "Finish Him!" I'm out of there.
I like to **** with people's heads :)

the message i love them i fought this guy gt was black_dynomite.

he would use scorpion and back up untill he hit the wall and would just do three moves spear,hell fire, and his 212 combo and the tp i beat him 17 times in a row he snt me four full messages of hate it made me laugh so hard then i went in to the chat room again yesterday and he *****ed for an hour.

i said baby needs a diper change.

some people take this way to seriously.

he just sent another one it says and i quote

u suck and win like a ***** fight me again and i'll quit damn i got under his skin.
I think i fought that guy earlier, I remember the GT and tactics he used, He was one of the quitters, I stomped him with Kenshi. After i beat him the first time he chose Raiden and spammed Superman, I beat him again and he quit when it Said Finish Him!

be careful dude watch ur inbox

i used kano and baraka against him and he got pissed when i chose reptile.

lol

Kids whining and quitting is nothing new. Been around longer than any of us, like:

"I'm taking my ball and going home."

One more thing that makes me miss arcades.