Does anyone what happens after you unlock all of thekypt MKD

Ed Boon comes to your house and dances naked for you. Try to avoid unlocking that last coffin. So many of us have paid for that mistake.

Nothing happens... but who knows, if you unlock them in a certain order... perhaps something might happen, er not!

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Ed Boon comes to your house and dances naked for you. Try to avoid unlocking that last coffin. So many of us have paid for that mistake.

LOL. I unlocked every coffin and that did'nt happen. *Door Rings* I wonder who that could be.....

You unlock all of the characters that have evr been made. You also can get in the game programs and do all sort of fun things. It was fun until I heard a knock on the door.

i anyway hate all that artwork...too much!

why dont they put some funny picture..i mean.. many funny pictures.
remember in deadly alliance:

reptile skin lotion
cooking with scorpion

and all that crap but funny things

but i also have to say that *KNOCK KNOCK* oh shit im...busy... see you

Onyx koins are a bitch to get!! Though when I started playing Puzzle Kombat I earned around 500 for beating the first 2 characters, so I just did that over and over lol.

Yeah, the only funny picture (I think it's meant to be funny :? ) is a picture of one of the cast members in a roman uniform :| . I just thought they had an extra Koffin free so they bunged some piece of shit in there.

I unlocked everything and nothing happened. Maybe you have to get that hidden koffin. *Ding Dong*, Hmmm... I wasn't expecting company?

DeathcoreRyknow said:

if only kerri hoskins did that when i spent ages gettin all the coffins in DA

My point is that topics that are a month old shouldn't be brought up again. Thats my point.

But what if new people post on the topics because they feel like it? Not because thet're old, but because they want to voice their opinion.