Super Smash Bros

I used to own all my friends with peach on SSBM, they got so pissed lol

Brawl though....I really never got competitive in it so I never had a main, but the character I used the most was Wario:p(and metaknight)

Last edited:
Super Smash Bros. Melee is one of my absolute favorite games ever. I've played that game for almost a decade, and it NEVER gets old. It's just amazing to me. Same thing with Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but Melee is above it mostly because Melee had more spirit than what Brawl had, Brawl replaced Mewtwo with Lucario, and Roy, Young Link and Dr. Mario were awesome! Who cares if they were clones? Also, I think Brawl focused too much on the new characters; the OG ones like Fox and Pikachu aren't as good as they were in Melee. Still though, SSB4 is gonna be awesome, especially since Sakurai isn't going to balance every character this time like in Brawl, and there's gonna be a 3DS version, and the two will most likely interact with each other! SSB and Pokemon are the 2 game franchises that would be great on the go. Imagine if Nintendo gets their online system better for the Wii U and 3DS, and they have a competent DLC system! DLC for SSB4 is a MUST for me. And if Viewtiful Joe and Knuckles get added in...

So many possibilities! I cannot WAIT for SSB4! :mrgreen:

My mains in Melee: Donkey Kong, Pikachu, Fox, Ness, Link, Luigi, and Mewtwo

Mains in Brawl: King Dedede, Wario, Ike, Sonic (say what you will but I still love him), Fox, Toon Link, and Luigi

Last edited:
I had some friends who were crazy into Super Smash Bros Brawl. I was decent with Samus and Zero-Suit Samus. I'll always remember that I played a four player match with three of my friends who were crazy-good and I was one of the final two remaining in the fight. I lost, but what was funny was that I never actually KO'd anyone in that fight, so I survived simply by staying the fudge away from everyone.

Super Smash Bros. Melee was my favorite. I think back when I played I used Mew Two, Fox, and Samus..not even sure..

My mains:

Super Smash Bros. (N64): Pikachu
Super Smash Bros. Melee: Marth
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Ike and Meta Knight!

I chose a Game Cube over the PS2 only because of SSBM. And I'm dying for a SSB Portable! I can't believe they haven't made one yet!

Fox is my boy. I love smash bros. I remeber playing it as a kid. I always picked Fox because I thought he was a dog. Because of Fox, I love speed characters in a fighting game.

Was Falco in Melee and sorta carried into Brawl but as soon as I saw MetaKnight I knew I had to play him. I also like Charizard and Lucario. Wish you could play as JUST Charizard, he overshadows the other two so badly haha.

EDIT: Also in a similar way to the poster above me, playing Falco in melee was what made me love playing the zoners who can maintain strong control over the opponent and dictate the flow of the game.

oh my god! i broke my wii yesterday! haha :p oh well, i'll get a 3DS for christmas, & i'll buy the new SSB!! i hope zelda looks like she did in SSBB, her hair looked gorgeous!! i also use sheik & samus so im hoping they look good too!!

oh my god! i broke my wii yesterday! haha :p oh well, i'll get a 3DS for christmas, & i'll buy the new SSB!! i hope zelda looks like she did in SSBB, her hair looked gorgeous!! i also use sheik & samus so im hoping they look good too!!

broke your wii?!, ah well no big deal, they suck anyway. hope you still have a gamecube though. for melee at least.

I don't play much because my brother mains snake and his OP ass is irritating to play
(And the game freezes for me a bunch)

Played Melee a while ago. God I love that game...

N64 Main(s): Link
Melee Main(s): Yoshi and Y. Link
Brawl Main(s): Sheik all the goddamn way and Lucario (with some Marth and Falco balanced in..)

I hope they don't make a handheld version. I am so sick of DS's
1st DS: pretty cool
2nd DS: BRIGHTER SCREEN OIJFKDHJBFKHGLJHGMUSTHAVEJHSFKJHSF >_>
3rd DS: It has a...*drumroll*..... camera....
4th DS: It's...........BIGGER.... wut?
5th DS: 3-D conversion like EVERYTHING these days...
(although the 3D does look a LITTLE snazzy... I must admit)

really nintendo? talk about money milking