Super Smash Bros

tbh though, I'm disappointed that Ganon is still a Cap clone.
Only because of the potential he has with his new look

I'm still undecided about what I want with Ganon cause his slower/stronger falcon style is so much fun to me. But he also has the most potential for a new moveset. That hair too!

I like alot of clones in smash cause its cool to have an alternate playstyle to certain characters, but I can do without Dr. Mario and Dark Pit here cause they just look to similar to their originals to me. Sounds picky I know, but ehhh.

I'm still undecided about what I want with Ganon cause his slower/stronger falcon style is so much fun to me. But he also has the most potential for a new moveset. That hair too!

I like alot of clones in smash cause its cool to have an alternate playstyle to certain characters, but I can do without Dr. Mario and Dark Pit here cause they just look to similar to their originals to me. Sounds picky I know, but ehhh.

They could do it like Blazblue does it. 1 character ends up being 3 characters on the roster.

Just have 2 Ganon slots. I don't think anyone would be upset about that.

I mean if we got Mario/Doc Pit/Dark Pit

why not Ganon/New Ganon

Heck yes. I played it a few minutes ago and it is living up to the hype. Unlike some games in recent memory. One begins with "D" and ends with "estiny."

I'm hating the button layout. So strange to play it with symmetrical face buttons. But it feels great to play Smash again

Destiny was pretty clean too though.

I think it's really cool they let us try out Mega Man. That was the newcomer everybody wanted to get their hands on.

I use Mario a lot though, so I can't really complain lol.

That's a good point, the same goes for the Villager. I guess I'm too impatient to wait for the final game and such. Mario is one of my mains as well.

We're an upcoming scene. We are starting to host smash fest and small tournaments at my house. A lot of us are new, and others are well experienced. Like I said, we are coming up. Today, and maybe from here on out, we'll be streaming our matches and the tournaments. We would really love for you guys to support our stream! The username we'll be streaming on twitch is:
avoidspiltjuice

Hope you guys check it out. We will be playing Project M.

We're an upcoming scene. We are starting to host smash fest and small tournaments at my house. A lot of us are new, and others are well experienced. Like I said, we are coming up. Today, and maybe from here on out, we'll be streaming our matches and the tournaments. We would really love for you guys to support our stream! The username we'll be streaming on twitch is:
avoidspiltjuice

Hope you guys check it out. We will be playing Project M.

I played project M last Saturday. I wasn't critical tier at it, but it was still fun. Samus :love:

I was trying to figure out how to wave dash n such, the controls felt weird but I adjusted after 2 minutes of playing.
[MENTION=8252]Critical-Limit[/MENTION] if I get stationed in Florida, teach me Melee.

I played project M last Saturday. I wasn't critical tier at it, but it was still fun. Samus :love:

I was trying to figure out how to wave dash n such, the controls felt weird but I adjusted after 2 minutes of playing.
[MENTION=8252]Critical-Limit[/MENTION] if I get stationed in Florida, teach me Melee.

Sure thing I'm a super good teacher too.

I can teach must faster if you practice wavedash- shffl- dash dance- waveland-
Before hand
Hard to show mechanics unless you atleast know the basics.

Sure thing I'm a super good teacher too.

I can teach must faster if you practice wavedash- shffl- dash dance- waveland-
Before hand
Hard to show mechanics unless you atleast know the basics.

TF is a shffl dash dance? I don't think I want to learn anymore.. :|

Joking, of course.