Does anyone else miss...

PS3Scrawny

Endurance matches !?! Even way back in MK 1 before you fight Goro there was 2 or 3 Endurance matches in the ladder mode. 1 vs 2. I just wish this was a reality in MK9. It seems like it would be an easy fit considering you do them in the Challenge tower and the game is tag team capable.

Not a complaint just feel this game is 90% perfect and with only a few small adjustments it could be the best ever. I haven't stuck with a fighting game for this long in a very long time.
Cheers Mk9!!

Nope, the Tag Team option is enough and cool anyway ..... in fact, I would like that, playing Ladder Tag Team, that Shang Tsung, Goro or Kintaro, and Shao Kahn, could come with a tag partner for the fight ! hehe XD

They should have added the entire roster to ladder/tag ladder. 10 Fights is really too short, even playing on Expert.

Yeah, there are Endurance battles in Story and Challenge tower. But a single option to play Endurance would be easy to do. I don't see why they didn't do it.

Not endurance, add vs CPU that's a real need, to play when online is too laggy, or when you want to play just a few matches and no a whole ladder with certain character and against certains opponents.

Endurance matches !?! Even way back in MK 1 before you fight Goro there was 2 or 3 Endurance matches in the ladder mode. 1 vs 2. I just wish this was a reality in MK9. It seems like it would be an easy fit considering you do them in the Challenge tower and the game is tag team capable.

Not a complaint just feel this game is 90% perfect and with only a few small adjustments it could be the best ever. I haven't stuck with a fighting game for this long in a very long time.
Cheers Mk9!!

I agree! I REALLYYYYYYYYYYY miss the Endurance matches from MK1, UMK3 and MK:T

:(

Not endurance, add vs CPU that's a real need, to play when online is too laggy, or when you want to play just a few matches and no a whole ladder with certain character and against certains opponents.

That just sounds dumb! If you want to play the CPU, then dont play online.

I personally want Vs Cpu, Im not sexist but i hate fighting the opposite sex with my character, It looks weird and Scorpion or Noob should not be fighting females.
Thats what i want, Endurance sounds cool though.

I personally want Vs Cpu, Im not sexist but i hate fighting the opposite sex with my character, It looks weird and Scorpion or Noob should not be fighting females.
>All of my wat.

On Topic: I think Vs. CPU would be a welcome edition. I normally just cancel out of a few matches of ladder, but it is getting annoying.

I was hoping that they made Tag Ladder have 15 fights, not just 10. And maybe Goro and Kintaro could team up. You have to admit, they are pretty easy, sometimes easier than Shang Tsung.

Regarding Endurance Matches, I really was expecting those to be in. Just as an additional challenge or atleast it keeps the ladder interesting and more difficult.

I am now wishing they did have Endurance Matches and along with test your might, luck, sight, strike like every 3 fights

I am now wishing they did have Endurance Matches and along with test your might, luck, sight, strike like every 3 fights

Endurances could fit ladder mode, but test your "inster here" would ruin the ladder, the ladder tries to simulate an MK tournament, adding that modes to it would make no sense.

Endurances could fit ladder mode, but test your "inster here" would ruin the ladder, the ladder tries to simulate an MK tournament, adding that modes to it would make no sense.

Whats wrong with you? First you think Noob is BLACK in MK:D, when really hes DARK PURPLE, and now this? WTF MAN?!?! Test your mights and Sights and WHATEVER every 3 matches would be PERFECT just like the old days! You truly are not an MK fan! PERIOD!

I was hoping that they made Tag Ladder have 15 fights, not just 10. And maybe Goro and Kintaro could team up. You have to admit, they are pretty easy, sometimes easier than Shang Tsung.

Regarding Endurance Matches, I really was expecting those to be in. Just as an additional challenge or atleast it keeps the ladder interesting and more difficult.

Yea man! That would ROCK! Goro and Kintaro as tag team partners!

:D

Whats wrong with you? First you think Noob is BLACK in MK:D, when really hes DARK PURPLE, and now this? WTF MAN?!?! Test your mights and Sights and WHATEVER every 3 matches would be PERFECT just like the old days! You truly are not an MK fan! PERIOD!

You trully dont know what a hell are you talking about. Period.

Noob is BLACK, how can he be purple?, and test your "whatever" would ruin the ladder, they are lame modes, I dont mind them as separate modes, I just never play them, but I play ladder a lot, and that would ruin the mode for me.

And I dont care if it was in the old games, not everything from the old games should return, if not we would still be playing with sprites instead of 3D models.

you truly dont know what a hell are you talking about. Period.

Noob is black, how can he be purple?, and test your "whatever" would ruin the ladder, they are lame modes.

how many times do i have to prove to you before your mental brain understand this simple concept?!?!?!?

Look at the 2 pictures below (in the left picture he's dark purple, in the picture on the right hes black!) If you still think that noob is black in his alternate costume in mk:d (and i said mk:d, not 2, not 3, not umk3, not t, not 4, not a, but dddddddddddddddddddddddd!) then you are honestly a blind retard!

Attachments

• Mortal Kombat Deception Noob Smoke Profile 1.jpg
    Mortal Kombat Deception Noob Smoke Profile 1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Games_Noob_Saibot___smoke_007139_.jpg
    Games_Noob_Saibot___smoke_007139_.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: