List of ALL Character Candidates for MK 10 or DLC

Liu Kang finally decides to marry Kitana. They have sex but Kitana kisses him by mistake so Liu Kang explodes. Kitana is left pregnant and then their child is born. Kitana Kang.

The new chosen one :D

I agree with that.
I also think he was somewhat of a rascist concept, anyway.
I don't care, I don't wanna play as a fatass in Mortal Kombat.

Racist? In what way? I'm sure you don't mean because "borracho" is spanish for "drunk" - the character isn't even from Earth, let alone Spain.

Anyway, it looks like fans really do have mixed views on the characters of MK's PS2 era - Bo' Rai Cho is one of the very few characters from that era that I consider worth keeping.

Racist? In what way? I'm sure you don't mean because "borracho" is spanish for "drunk" - the character isn't even from Earth, let alone Spain.

Anyway, it looks like fans really do have mixed views on the characters of MK's PS2 era - Bo' Rai Cho is one of the very few characters from that era that I consider worth keeping.

He is the less fitting MK character, the fart and puke thing is out of place... Maybe he would fit in Tekken but not in MK.

He is the less fitting MK character, the fart and puke thing is out of place... Maybe he would fit in Tekken but not in MK.

I think you may be basing your opinion on how you'd like MK to be, and not on how MK actually is. It's not as serious as you seem to give it credit for. Its history is full of joke characters, joke specials, joke finishers and joke mini-games.

He isn't out of place at all. A little controversial perhaps, but not out of place. After all, Noob makes everyone puke when he performs his X-Ray attack. As for jokes, well, we do have Babalities back in MK9.

I'd say that his stumbling-around-the-screen routine (i.e. Drunken Fist) definitely needs to go. But if he still offends some people's sensibilities, then his moveset can be changed if really necessary - it worked for Kenshi.

I think you may be basing your opinion on how you'd like MK to be, and not on how MK actually is. It's not as serious as you seem to give it credit for. Its history is full of joke characters, joke specials, joke finishers and joke mini-games.

He isn't out of place at all. A little controversial perhaps, but not out of place. After all, Noob makes everyone puke when he performs his X-Ray attack. As for jokes, well, we do have Babalities back in MK9.

I'd say that his stumbling-around-the-screen routine (i.e. Drunken Fist) definitely needs to go. But if he still offends some people's sensibilities, then his moveset can be changed if really necessary - it worked for Kenshi.

Kenshi means swordsman in japanese.
Bo Rai Cho comes from borracho, that means drunk in spanish.

Kenshi was changed but he's still a swordsman, but Bo Rai Cho... he has to be drunk or they should change his name.

Kenshi means swordsman in japanese.
Bo Rai Cho comes from borracho, that means drunk in spanish.

Kenshi was changed but he's still a swordsman, but Bo Rai Cho... he has to be drunk or they should change his name.

Where did I say that Bo' Rai Cho shouldn't be drunk? I did no such thing.

If you're referring to the "Drunken Fist" fighting style I mentioned, then its absence wouldn't alter his character - Firstly, MK9 has no fighting styles. Secondly, "Drunken Fist" was one of three fighting styles that Bo' Rai Cho used. He was capable of standing still when he used the other two ("Mi Zong" and "Sumo").