Trip-Hop and other associated Genres

Switchblade922

So, guys. My musical tastes are little different from most. But what I want to know...
How many of you guys like Massive Attack? Sneaker Pimps? Portishead? Lamb?

Massive Attack is amazing. If you guys like relaxing music that puts you in a chill-trance, give-em a listen. If you have ever seen the popular television series, "House"; the theme song is called Teardrop. It is done by Massive Attack.

Fan of Massive Attack and Portishead right here!! I really wish to listen to more of Trip-Hop genre. Do enlighten me pls=D

@tittiemcnuggest-Those are really amazing tracks and I really liked them especially Aphix Twins-on. Will be listening to them all week. Thanks a bunch!!!!=D

This is my fav track from the trip hop genre.

lol. I was beginning to wonder if anyone would reply to this thread. Glad to see other fans of Trip-Hop on this forum. Though I was the only one. lol

Seriously, Massive Attack is easily one of my favorite musical groups of all time. I love Butterfly Caught, Eurochild, all their music is really good IMO. Haven't listened to all of Heligoland, though. Can't get into it as much as Protection or Mezzanine.