The Armon24 Simple MK9 Tournament 1! (Reminder! Tournament starts today!)

Armon24

What is it?
This is the Armon24 Simple MK9 Tournament 1! This is a really simple tournament for those who seem to not be able to get into the other tournaments on TRMK. And for others who just want to join. Experts and beginners are welcome. It’s really simple. It’ll be 8 people, that is all. I am not doing a gigantic Tourney because it always seems to get out of hand. No pools either. Also keep in mind this is a PS3 only Tournament and it is in the USA region. So anyone from Europe or etc. cannot join. And XboX players cannot join as well. Sorry.

How do I join?!
To sign up for this Tourney. Just put your name and PSN Username below in a post. If you want to challenge someone in the opening round you may. Also, post a picture that represents you so that I can put it on the Tournament Ladder Picture I will create.

Free Agents
In the opening round, if one kombatant(lets say Dan Cowan) is absent during the OPENING ROUND. Than a Free Agent will fill his place for the rest of the tournement. But in the Semi-Finals and Finals, if an opponent is absent then the other kombatant wins by default.

If no free agents are needed, they will be directly transferred to the next tournament I create.

Counting Victories
Let's say I defeat .KUNG LAO in the Tournament. Then in the Chat inside the Tournament Room I will say, "Armon24 defeated Aldo Moreno." Please use your TRMK names in the chat. I will record that, the wins and losses.
The matches are win 2/3.
Let's say .KUNG LAO and I fought. And .KUNG LAO lied saying he beat me. Then the Tournament Host(which would be me, even though I am in the example) would have us rematch and watch the battle in KOTH.

RULES
-No harrassment at the end of the match(being a sore loser and using vulgar language against your opponent)
-No spamming
-You can zone but you cannot be zoning so hard that it looks like it is spamming
-No Kratos Stage or The Street Stage
-No klassic UMK3 Cyrax(DLC characters are allowed)
-Only Kombat Kodes allowed are Silent Kombat, Zombie Kombat, Rainbow Kombat, and Klassic Music. You can choose these, but they are discouraged.

FINALS RULES
-Same Rules Above^
-Best 3/5 matches
-Will be held in KOTH with the Semi-Finalists(Winners and losers) watching
I would normally have ALL KOMBATANTS watch the Final Battle but I think it would lag to hard.

Chat Room
What I will do.
-I will say in the Chat who is fighting who and when. For example,"Me and .KUNG LAO are going to compete. Other kombatants please wait for further instruction." When I win or lose, I will record it like,"I defeated Kung Lao." I will be watching the chat and will be recording the scores even though I am in the example.
-Then I will say,"Armon24 advances, Sheva-Saibot and AMES32 battle next." And after the battle they will record their scores. And so on.
-If someone broke a rule or is lying. I will invite them both to KOTH and personally watch them battle for fairness.

What you will do.
-Obey my instructions,(In the most non bossy way of course)
-Do not talk trash
-Report all incidents(Broken Rule, Desync, Game Session, Dishonesty) and I will have you rematch. If it is dishonesty and/or broken rule then I will invite you in KOTH.

Before the tournament starts I will call roll-call. It is then where I will either fill in any missing Kombatants with a Free Agent or Start The Tournament.

0 DAYS UNTIL TOURNAMENT.
0 Kombatant slots left.
0 Free Agent Spots left.
If you have any questions. Please post it! Good Luck to Everyone.

Kombatants
Name : Armon24
PSN : anizzle1
mk-kratos-character.jpg

Name : .KUNG LAO
PSN : drizith
th_kung_lao.jpg

Name : Sheva-Saibot
PSN : wrexial
529_mk-vs-mickey.gif

Name : Dan Cowan
PSN : Dandaman37733
image.php

Name : popnlocker
PSN : popnlocker
173595_100000166436015_3575999_n.jpg

Name : AMES32
PSN : AMES32
sf3-ken-masters-2.jpg

Name : Aldo Moreno
PSN : Asm_Liu_Kang_254
20kvfia.jpg

Name : Shawlong23
PSN : Shawlong23
Scorpion-Vs-Sub-Zero-575x359.jpg

Free Agents
Name:CYD
PSN:CYD-Vicious

Name: Aeris-Logan

There was an original board but since Aldo and Sheva-Saibot were not there. I had to make some adjustments. Here are the new matches.

Opening Round
Armon24 vs. BringYourBest
.KUNG LAO vs. Aeris-Logan
AxlRiot vs. popnlocker
Ames32 vs. Shawlong23

Results
I beat BringYourBest
.KUNG LAO beat Aeris-Logan
popnlocker beat AxlRiot
Shawlong23 beat Ames32

Semi-Finals
Me vs. .KUNGLAO
popnocker vs. Shawlong23
Results

FINAL BATTLE
Me vs. Shawlong in a 3/5 match up in KOTH while our loser Semi-Finalists watch in an epic match.

WINNER
POPNLOCKER!!!!!!!!!
He was able to defeat AxlRiot, Shawlong, and I for the title!

Aftermath
Don't mind the tournament board guys. I'll make a new one for the 2nd Tournament I make. The next tournament will be 12 man and it'll have a Losers Bracket as well. I hope everyone who played in this tournament will enjoy the next one as well. :D

Last edited:
Re: The Armon24 Simple MK9 Tournament 1!

Awesome. I'll put you on the Board. Oh, and BTW by name I meant TRMK name. Haha. Don't worry, I know your name is Sheva-Saibot. Lolz

I have a question, how do you post pictures like that? (Your MK vs Disney)

Awesome. I'll put you on the Board. Oh, and BTW by name I meant TRMK name. Haha. Don't worry, I know your name is Sheva-Saibot. Lolz

I have a question, how do you post pictures like that? (Your MK vs Disney)

bah, oh well haha

And find the site with the picture (through google) and hit the enlarge picture. It gives you just the picture, then hit uploead picture, and insert the url of the picture. tada!

Thanks dude. Another question, my picture of the Tournament Board is on my computer. Not on the internet. How would I upload that? Sorry I am being newbish.

Hey Armon! Nice idea for the tournamen,t I dont have a ps3 so i can't join. :(

Anyways for ur pic, you can first upload it to any photo uploading site like photobucket or imageshack and copy url from there onto here.

Aw man. Sorry Jinko, I wish you kould join but you don't own a PS3. Ahhhhhh
Thanks for the help though! +Rep

hay dude sign me up

name : Austin
id: Ames32
psn: Ames32

sf3-ken-masters-2.jpg

I am sure Ames will lose in the first match! Kratos sucks! ahah jk :)
Good luck for the tournament!

Name: Dan Cowan
ID: Dan Cowan
PSN: Dandaman37733
Picture: Sig pic "FALCON PUNCH"!

Alright, I will sign you all up. You guys can challenge each other if you want. I have nothing against that.

And rules will also be posted later as well as an updated board.

Asodimazze, are you joining? You said good luck but there is room for you.
Dan Cowan, who do you want to challenge?

Last edited:

3 more kombatants needed. 2 more free agents. Anyone with a PS3 who lives in the USA can join! It's free too!

I meant a picture to represent you not actually you! Hahaha. That's fine, I'll just add you and Dan Cowan to the list, since you guys didn't challenge anyone directly. Only 2 more kombatants are needed now.

Alright, I will sign you all up. You guys can challenge each other if you want. I have nothing against that.

And rules will also be posted later as well as an updated board.

Asodimazze, are you joining? You said good luck but there is room for you.
Dan Cowan, who do you want to challenge?

Thanks for the invite Armon! :)
I can't join because I live in Italy, so for me it's impossible to play against US players :(

Oh wow that stinks. Well we can think of it this way. I can't play tournaments with some European TRMK members. :(

Hey, I wanna join. Hoping for some good challenger in this tournament.

Name: Michael
PSN: Shawlong23
ID: shawlong23

here's my pic:
Scorpion-Vs-Sub-Zero-575x359.jpg

Last edited:

Alright, our tournament roster is now complete. For anyone who isn't or thinks he isn't going to make it please tell me ahead of time. I will be on all day the day of the tournament and some hours before it.

I also need 2 Free Agent for this Tournament.

Alright guys. Any other questions, just contact me!

Last edited: