Raiden Vs Dark Raiden

Which Do You Prefer?

• Raiden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

D3K

I prefer Dark Raiden, he's much cooler than the normal one. He's better, for one thing he don't take no crap no more. Hence why he kills Shujinko in his ending :lol: .

So who do you like more?

Edit- Here are the pics

Dark Raiden
MKD_wp3_800x600.jpg

Raiden
raiden.gif

You can't beat the bad ass attitude of the newer Raiden. He seems to be going back to his roots of MK1, so I really like Dark Raiden/

The 7th Number said:
do you have pictures of the two?

Umm, I could try and find some for you. I'll find them and put them in a seperate post. Or just put them in the first post.

Ok, I put them in the post, but they kinda look the same :? . But Dark Raiden is way cooler lol.

D3K said:
The 7th Number said:
do you have pictures of the two?

Umm, I could try and find some for you. I'll find them and put them in a seperate post. Or just put them in the first post.

Ok, I put them in the post, but they kinda look the same :? . But Dark Raiden is way cooler lol.

Thats cause the Promo render of Raiden for MK: D isn't of Dark Raiden. If you look, you'll see that his clothes are still mainly white instead of charcoal and his flesh isn't that off gray either. Not to mention Dark Raiden's eyes are red.

Raiden_1.jpg

raiden1.jpg

what's the difference?!?!.. well glowing red eyes for one... and um... well he's been hanging out at those goth bars and thought the goth chicks were hot and then decided to start a band to get them to like him... The Lords of the Elder Gods.... a heavy metal mixed with some dark techno sounding shit... anyway he started dressing the part..... and then decided to stick with it dispite the band breaking cause hell he was getting a lot of goth chicks to go home with him....

then he fought in MKD and kept the look... cause, well he's Raiden and dammit he does what he wants to!

hope that vlears up any and all questions :p

Has anybody ever considered that Raiden is evil now because after he released that explosion, Shang Tsung's and Quan Chi's essence might have merged with his when he reformed?
For the next game Raiden would be the boss but he would have some of Quan Chi's and Shang Tsung's powers as well.

Just a thought.

MicKinetic_77 said:
Has anybody ever considered that Raiden is evil now because after he released that explosion, Shang Tsung's and Quan Chi's essence might have merged with his when he reformed?
For the next game Raiden would be the boss but he would have some of Quan Chi's and Shang Tsung's powers as well.

Just a thought.

I posted a simulair idea elsewhere on this forum...

Thats the only reason why I think he went evil... It just doesn't seem like him just to go against his elders and abondon faith in mortals.

Also, if you notice the top of his hat, theres now a symobol on it sticking out that if you've paid attention to other characters costums you should reconise... :)

Angel said:
Also, if you notice the top of his hat, theres now a symobol on it sticking out that if you've paid attention to other characters costums you should reconise... :)

:shock: :shock: hey, yeah...never noticed that... was too sad that he lost his nice white clothes and his blue eyes... :D :D

you've got a point there Angel... it's a Shao Kanh helmet kinda thingy... well done for noticing it...

i just don't think they should make him a end boss in the next game, i always liked those "special" bosses like Kintaro, Goro, Motaro, Shao Kahn... instead of a regular character like Shang Tsung or Quan Chi in MK DA....

The first mentionned had greater powers...just like Onaga, sometimes he just beats the pulp out of me... damn... when he starts his combo's... :shock: :roll: