My Mortal Kombat 11 Story.

Chapter 16 - The Sons of Terra
-Special thanks to BBBLP for allowing me to use his rebuild. Do check out his thread and give him your feedback here.http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/25263-Rebuilding-Jarek?highlight=

Jerrod stood beside Terra's body, as his life force slowly faded away. Jerrod had emerged as the victor and the denizens of Eden cheered on as now their future was secure. But King Jerrod knew otherwise. If it wasn't for Terra's last minute pause and distraction, King Jerrod would surely have been defeated and slain. Jerrod gazed on, paying his respects to Terra's, now lifeless body. Terra's last words had shaken Jerrod greatly. The warrior had acknowledged him as 'Father' and yet Jerrod had no memory of ever having being intimate with any lady. Then it struck him. Jerrod was well aware of how his father's practice of consulting Delia, the deitess of Edenia to wipe out memories of specific people. King Jerrod realised he could have been a victim of such practices. But too many innocent lives had been taken and his people had suffered enough on account of the centuries of war which had taken place due to the attrocities of his father. King Jerrod wished to start afresh and rebuild Edenia into a place of peace and harmony. He ordered the contruction of a tomb for Terra in honour of the legendary warrior and buried his axe along with him.

King Jerrod realised that trying to claim the Desert City of Esra, (to which he was entitled to, as per the conditions of the tournament) would not help in bringing out peace. Instead he along with a few diplomats travelled to the City of Esra to holds peace talks with those who were in command there.

However unknown to King Jerrod, Terra had created a celestial barrier surrounding the city of Esra before he departed for the duel with Jerrod. The barrier hid the city from outsiders and only the natives of the city could find their way back, if at all they left it. King Jerrod and the diplomats searched for the city for weeks in the scorching desert heat, till they were forced to retreat back into the city of eden do to the lack of supplies. King Jerrod, left the city of Esra to its own fate since there was nothing more he could do. He then consulted Argus and Delia, the protector Gods of Edenia and requested them to cleanse the minds of all the people in the city, so that no one will carry and hateful vendetta against the royal family which had a potential to spark another war, similar to the one which just ended. King Jerrod also vowed and promised himself to never again resort to these practices by invading the free will of the people, which was their right. Over centuries, King Jerrod with the help of Argus and Delia, successfully rebuilt Edenia into a peaceful realm which he had always dreamed of. He then fell in love with the daughter of a Diplomat named Sindel. Now with a queen by his side, his rule was more prosperous than ever, till his reign and life came to an end by the hands of Shao Kahn.

Meanwhile, back at the city of Esra, Selene, wife of Terra had learnt of his death. She took over the rule of the city and soon within an years time her's and Terra's children, two twin boys. She named them Ahriman and Djinn. Though the boys were twins, they were not at all identical to each other. As the children grew, their features and powers started becoming more prominent. Djinn, the slightly younger of the brothers, was lean, more agile and smaller than his sibling. He possesed the power of Sand manipulation and generation. Ahriman, the older one was much larger and bulkier than Djinn and possesed the power of rock manipulation and generation. When Ahriman was only a baby, he was notoriously known for causing mild earthquakes each time he cried and thus was nicknamed 'Tremor' by the people of Esra. It seemed as though Terra's unique powers were split among his two sons. Selene sent both Tremor and Djinn to train at the Temple of Mahrus, from a very young age. Tremor, making use of his massive size and girth mastered the ancient arts of tradional wreslting. Djinn made using of his amazing agility by mastering his ancient arts of stealth and deception, which is very similar to Nin Jit su practised in Earthrealm. Once their training was done, their mother, Selene gifted them with two celestial weapons which their father had left for them before he departed. Tremor was gifted with the 'Blade of Ra' a stout, finely crafted dagger while Djinn was gifted the 'Anubes' a vicously curved scimitar.

Over Millenia, the city of Esra started flourishing under the rule of Selene and her sons, until one eventful day, the day when Mahrus, the God of Earth perished by the hands of Shinnok.

When Shinnok had escaped the Netherealm, with the help of Quan Chi, they directly struck at the heart of the heavens, the abode of the Elder Gods. Mahrus along with Fujin and the other elemental Gods fought off Shinnok's minions but were quickly overpowered and overwhelmed. All the elemental Gods including Mahrus, perished in this conflict except Fujin, who managed to escape in the nick of time.

With Mahrus's death, the barrier of Terra faded away into oblivion. With no barrier protecting the city, Selene realized that it was time for one of her sons to fulfill their destiny and take up the mantle as the ruler of the City of Esra. To decide which one of her sons would be more fitting to be the king, she held a dueling contest , the winner of which would be crowned the ruler. Both Tremor and Djinn fought valiantly, however Djinn emerged as the victor. Tremor himself was impressed and honourably accepted his defeat but his vile brother had other plans. Djinn always had harboured a deep hatred for his brother who was always favored by his mother and the other denizens. Djinn's selfishness got better of him and he banished Tremor for life, ordering him never to return to the city and also had secretly sent a band of assasins to slay him to ensure this. Djinn had also forced Tremor to forfeit his celestial blade before banishing him and then claimed it as his own.

Tremor, however managed to evade the assasins and strode across the desert of Tehran for days, having no place to go. Word had reached his ears from other travellers in the desert that King Jerrod ( as Ermac) had returned from the dead to Edenia and is now the current ruler. He made his to the City of Eden on the hopes of finding a safe haven there. However on reaching the gates of the city, Rain, who was now commander of the Edenian Knights saw him an an intruder and attacked him. Tremor fought back, barely escaping with his life and made his way towards the portal deep within the Hyperon peaks. Just as he was about to enter the portal, Rain propelled a jet of high pressured stream of water towards him, which found its mark on exteriors of the portal, damaging it. Thus Tremor, instead of teleporting directly to the nexus, came out of an alternate portal and soon found himself inside a huge cave, with filled with various kinds of devices and mechanisms he had never seen before. He got teleported right into the main headquarters of the Black Dragon Clan at Earthrealm.

As Tremor, stood up from his fall, he saw multiple armed thugs charging towards him. Releasing that he was at an hostile place, Tremor charged with all his might, with each step causing the surrounding earth to tremble and meeting the thugs head on, flinging each of them across the room with all his might. Kano, quite startled by the intruder's abilities, yelled at the top of his voice

"KABAL!! Get him before he wrecks the place up!!"

In a split of a second Kabal reaches behind the hulking intruder and digs his hookswords deep into his shoulders and slams Tremor twice on the ground using his Hookswords as leverage. Tremor stunned by the attack slides across the floor till he reaches the feet of a man.

"Knock him out, Jarek!" Kano yelled. The man then proceeded to take of the glove covering his left hand and on doing so, he revealed its true nature. His hand was much larger and bulkier than his right, bright red in colour with small spikes emerging from various areas and had a devilish aura around it,

"Nighty Night, big guy!" Jarek said, laughing hysterically and placed his devil hand onto Tremor face. The instant Jarek touched him, flashes of hellish visions sped past Tremor eyes and his entire mind and body experienced escruciating pain and fear which he had never experienced and before he knew it, he was knocked out cold.

"This one is unique, his powers will be of great use to us" Jarek said, nodding to Kabal and Kano.

to be continued......

Concept Art:

Hand Drawn concept art and moves drawn by Trilogy for Djinn, the sand ninja, along with the blades.

2rz9l39.jpg

10mls8l.jpg

Hand Drawn concept art and moves drawn by Trilogy for Tremor.

21ex0s9.jpg

fozw1t.jpg

Character render for Tremor, created by NS922

mk9tremor.png

Last edited:
Selene is so stupid. Everybody knows you never but family against each other! She should have read FJ's story before doing that :-D.

Great stuff FJ, as usual it was entertaining until the very end.

i absolutely love reading these wonderful ideas! :)
A good ending to a tragic story. Once again, well done! I especially like the concept art from the Sand Ninja thread as it suits Terra very well. Good job!
Wow. I've seem to run out of compliments for you. so I'll just give a ton of thumbs of :-D dddddd-(^-^)-bbbbbb
Dang. This is just getting better and better each time I read. Keep it up.
Selene is so stupid. Everybody knows you never but family against each other! She should have read FJ's story before doing that :-D.

Great stuff FJ, as usual it was entertaining until the very end.

Thanks alot guys! I am really glad you liked it. Hopefully I will be able to update more soon as and when time permits. :)

Very good chapter Flying Jinko. I'm almost done with the final chapter of the BloodSport War Story, then I'll begin working on the Dragon King's Return for you to put in.

Did you use BBBLP's Jarek? The hand seems familiar, but the way he got that was the good side, not the bad. Anyway, Nice job!

Did you use BBBLP's Jarek? The hand seems familiar, but the way he got that was the good side, not the bad. Anyway, Nice job!
Haha Yup I did use his Jarek cause it was too epic to be not used. I did use his good version, and that exactly my friend is why his story is going to be interesting in the future chapters. This was just a small tease I put up :p

I've now finally finished with the BloodSport War series. I can't wait to see more of your chapters for MK11. Also, I'll be in brainstorming on the Dragon's King Return. I just need more details on Reptile, Nitara, Blaze and Cyrax from your end.

Another thing, I hope you do a chapter on Scorpion's never-ending torture to his nemesis, Quan Chi for the crimes he has done.

I've now finally finished with the BloodSport War series. I can't wait to see more of your chapters for MK11. Also, I'll be in brainstorming on the Dragon's King Return. I just need more details on Reptile, Nitara, Blaze and Cyrax from your end.

Another thing, I hope you do a chapter on Scorpion's never-ending torture to his nemesis, Quan Chi for the crimes he has done.
Thats great mate! I shall get reading it soon. :)

Unfortunately Ive been real busy offlate so I don't think I can update this for a while but however I shall get back to it whenever I can. Ill fill you in on the details you need when I begin, and quan chi's torment at the netherealm by Scorpion is surely in line. :p