My Mortal Kombat 11 Story.

Thank you for your feedback =D. Yes, I liked your idea and I will most probably try out your suggestion and see how it goes. But Reptile may have to be eventually tricked into joined bad or something because he is role is critical for the rise of Onaga....or maybe we could change that this time round :p. Wow! you just help me think out some snazzy ideas! Thanks a lot mate!!

YES! That's sweet. I can try to come up with some more ideas. I also have two characters I came up with in one thread :http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/16850-MK-Kharacter-Ideas?highlight= if you want to use one of them. Don't really know how you could them in, but I'm sure u can come up with something.

YES! That's sweet. I can try to come up with some more ideas. I also have two characters I came up with in one thread :http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/16850-MK-Kharacter-Ideas?highlight= if you want to use one of them. Don't really know how you could them in, but I'm sure u can come up with something.
Im liking the character Abel that you created=D. Did you mean for him to be part of Scorpion's clan, the shirai ryu? If so I will be able to include him. Im still thinking about Jacob. Also if you got anymore ideas do let me know.

And for all Tremor fans, Ill be including the earth based Ninja into the coming chapters! If NRS doesnt want to include him, screw them! You can find refuge right here in this thread. Do fill me in with all ideas you got. Can't wait to work on him=D.

Last edited:
Im liking the character Abel that you created=D. Did you mean for him to be part of Scorpion's clan, the shirai ryu? If so I will be able to include him. Im still thinking about Jacob. Also if you got anymore ideas do let me know.

And for all Tremor fans, Ill be including the earth based Ninja into the coming chapters! If NRS doesnt want to include him, screw them! You can find refuge right here in this thread. Do fill me in with all ideas you got. Can't wait to work on him=D.

Well, he can be. His ending could have revealed that the way he was evading them was with scorpion, but it would almost mirror the smoke/subzero automation

And as for Jacob, I was watching UFC when writing him :)

Last edited:
wow yet again you managed to start a wonderful story. I'm loving the start of mk11 and can't wait to read more of it. The pictures of your story seem to be flowing in my mind. Sadly I'm not a good artist as MKDaz. But I shall try to find pictures to add to this thread to help you out with the story. =D hopefully you'll have more of this lovely story for us next week as well.

I hope you like this picture that i have uploaded.

work40694251flat550x550075fbloody-river.jpg

Was the pic drawn or something? I can't of a red colored body water in the US. Or in the world. :)

Was the pic drawn or something? I can't of a red colored body water in the US. Or in the world. :)

Hey, Nope I can't even draw a house =D lol. All the pics that I need are found on google, google ftw!!! It maybe photoshopped.

Nightwolf took Kai to the spirit world during their routine meditations. The spirit world was an existence between realms from which shamanic power originates and was a dwelling for millions of free souls who passed the judgement of the Eldar Gods. There Kai found the spirits of his parents and interacted with them. They were proud of the deeds of their son who helped saved Earthrealm from peril. They reassured him that their death wasn't his fault and that he should accept it as their fate. For the first time in his life, Kai felt releaved of the guilt and anger he burdened. He no longer felt responsible for his parents death and finally found inner peace and stillness of his mind.

With his cleansing done, Kai asked Nightwolf on the purpose of the Lightning Staff given to him by Raiden. Nightwolf replied that in order to be able to use it, he must first master the fusion of his Chi, Lion Spirit and his fire powers and seek eternal knowledge and enlighten. Only a being with eternal wisdom could tap into the powers of the staff. Nightwolf and the elders of the village blessed Kai's headband with sacred shamanic powers to aid him in his meditation. They also drew a tattoo of a lion, the symbol of Kai's ancestors oh his back and bound Kai's Lion Spirit guide within it so that it will be forever with him, aiding him when he requires its help.

Kai thanked the Shaman and departed to Edenia to master the fusion required to control the staff. He was given a Hero's welcome by King Jerrod (as Ermac) and Queen Sindel and asked for his assistance in helping Jade locate the Edenian traitors Rain and Tanya.

But just before he could accept, the Spirit of Nightwolf flashed before him and he realised that he should not deviate from his path. He respectfully declined the offer and travelled far into the Hyperon Peaks of Edenia. There he built a small shelter for himself and began his meditation and training.

Seven years had passed since Kai had arrived in Edenia. He had made good progress in his fusion training. The power of the Lion Spirit and deep meditation opened Kai's mind and he became pschyically linked to the 'One Being'. He started seeing the One being's dreams from which all of reality was formed. Kai allowed his mind to wander the realms in search for Eternal knowledge. He witness the creation of life by the Eldar God's, the rise and fall of Shao Kahn and Shinnok, Liu Kang emerging as Champion once again. However when Kai attempted to look into the future he saw only one vision which troubled him greatly. He saw the rivers of Earthrealm and Edenia flowing with blood instead of water. An abandoned boat lay at the shore infront of him, like it was meant for him to use it. The skies had turned dark orange enveloping the entire realm as well. Though it was a beautiful sight, Kai sensed that there was something diabolic about it. He then saw a baby floating away in a river of blood in a cradle. He then found himself on a large stretch of Land and saw a man at a distance facing his back at him. The man was short, about 5 feet 4 inches and had spiked up hair. As the man turned and looked at him, the orange tinted skies and surroundings suddenly turned pitch black and a hellish scream of a lady rang through his ears as Kai awoke from his meditation deeply disturbed by what he had seen. Though he couldnt decipher what it meant, he knew that it was an event in the future and it is something much more sinister than Armageddon which Raiden had predicted with his amulet.

Kai tried travelling his mind again but always saw the short spiked hair man at the end and felt as though the man knew Kai was watching him. Each time he travelled, his heart got filled with such diabolic fear which he never sensed before. He travelled back to Earthrealm and confronted Fujin about his visions. Fujin and Kai informed Raiden about this. Raiden held a council his his fellow Eldar Gods.The Eldar Gods however did not reveal much to Raiden on the fear of him altering what is deemed to happen and only revealed that it was a long fogotten prophecy, something only the oldest of all Elder gods knew. Raiden though being an Elder God was still concerned for the safety of Earthrealm and asked Kai to travel to Seido and meditate harder to find the true meaning of his visions. Kai then departed for the realm, determined to decipher his visions.

Inspired picture: One of Kai's future visions added by Mel.

work40694251flat550x550075fbloody-river.jpg

Inspired Music: Kai's Journey.

Chapter 2: To be continued.....

All of this is really amazing , keep up the good work

Very well put chapter. I hope the next one is about Quan Chi's eternal torment from Scorpion's wrath. And I like to see the fabled Dragon King return.

Thank you VFD! Although Im eagerly waiting to write about Quan Chi's torment as it is one of my favorites parts, I thought of explaining the events between Shinnok's fall to Quan Chi's escape to flesh out more characters, before I start it. But I assure you that the wait will be pretty well worth it cause it will be really different and entertaining this time round. =D

This is amazing! I love reading fan fiction and you really put a lot of TLC in your storytelling. I hope you expand a little more on the Jade/Rain/Tanya story, it looks like it could get really interesting from there! :smile:

Last edited:
This is amazing! I love readinf fan fiction and you really put a lot of TLC in your storytelling. I hope you expand a little more on the Jade/Rain/Tanya story, it looks like it could get really interesting from there! :smile:
Thank you for your feedback! And Yes I will surely be expanding on the Jade/Rain/Tanya story very soon. Do read my Mk10 story as well, when u can, so that you can grasp the events better. Thanks again mate! =D

Special Thanks to Tenkai Hayabusa, Back,Back,Back,Low punch and Liukang234 for allowing me to use their ideas in this portion of the story.

Chapter 2-Chaos and Order.

When the Elder Gods had first created all of the 6 prominent realms by seperating the conciousness of the 'One Being', they had appointed protector Gods to ensure that the denizens of the realm live hamoniously. The Deities, Aramus, the God of Discipline and Tzeentch, the God of Change were appointed as the protector Gods of the now known Orderealm and Chaosrealm respectively. The people of these realms were no different from the people from the other realms untill the day 'The Tempest' was unleashed.

Tzeentch, the God of Change, due to his gift to tranform and manipulate ruinous energies was tasked by the Eldar Gods to contain the negative energies released by the One Being. A considerable portion of this energy had led to the creation of the Netherealm, whose essences were so corrupt, that even the Elder Gods did not know the full extent of the realm's corruption.Thus in order to prevent the creation of such realms, Tzeentch burdened the remaining portions of the energy. However with the passing of millennia, the burden of Tzeentch only grew, as the evil deeds done by the denizens of the realms contributed to the runious energies. Unable to bear the burden any longer, Tzeentch approached the Elder Gods, requesting them to relieve or atleast share his burden. But his pleas were heard only by deaf ears, as the Eldar Gods refused his request. As time passed, the ruinous energies got imbued in the God's very being and no longer being able to contain the energy, his essences shattered and spread across the lands of the now known Chaosrealm, like an epidemic, corrupting and severely mutating the people and lands with his 'chaotic' powers. The release of such immense negativity created a massive imbalance in the formations of the realms. Aramus, the God of discipline, realised the only way to protect his realm was to restore the balance by countering the negativity by releasing his own essences. The God of discipline dematerialised and his essences spread over the lands of the now known Orderealm, succesfully restoring the balance to the realms. This event went down in history as 'The unleashing of the Tempest' which led to the creation of Orderealm and Chaosrealm. The Chaosrealm became a world where its inhabitants practiced chaos as their religion, living in absolute anarchy. The Orderealm transformed into a realm that was the polar opposite of Chaosrealm, where law,order,structure and discipline prevailed. The two realms had remained without protector Gods,ever since.

Chapter 3-The First Ever Mortal Kombat Tournament.

Shortly after Shinnok's defeat and banishment to the Netherealm by the Raiden, the Eldar Gods created a set of rules which all realms had to adhere to. According to the rules, if any realm wishes to invade,acquire or merge with another realm, the denizens of the two realms must engage in a Mortal Kombat Tournament. If the invader succesfully manages to defeat the latter 500 times in a row, the invader will be entitled to invade the latter realm.This rule ensured that balance will be maintained between the realms and those who ignore these rules would face the judgement of the Elder Gods.

Shortly after the rules were framed, Lucifer, a being born out of the very depths of the Netherealm waged a millennia long war on the Eldar Gods. The fiendish beings emerging from the realm were slowly starting to overpower the Elder Gods. Desperate for more warriors the Eldar Gods proposed the first ever Mortal Kombat Tournament, where each of the remaining five realms were asked to bring forward their strongest warriors and factions to battle out at the collosium at the Eternal Palace of the Elder Gods. The victor would then be granted God like powers and would be given the honourable title of 'warriors of the Elder Gods' who in turn would help them fight the fiends of Lucifer.

The realm of Seido (Orderealm) answered to the Elder Gods call by sending their most elite of their infantry known as the 'Seidan Honour Guard'. Their years of rigourous training and discipline and their mastery of the weapon 'Nanganita' made them formidable warriors.
The chaosrealmers, seeing an oppurtunity to engage in chaotic battles sent their most capable clerics. These morbid beings were immune to pain and suffering and could endure physical and mental torture to great extents. They also were masters in handing the deadly weapon known as the 'morning-star'.

Last edited:
Argus, the protector God of Edenia, asked the ruler,King Jarrod to send his personal bodyguards and the best of the Edenian military, known as the Edenian knights. Argus also asked the warriors of the Salmantican islands of Edenia who could manipulate the powers of water and the sea to take part in the tournament as well.
Cyrus, the then protector God of Outworld (before he was vanquished by Onaga), sent the best of the shokan, centaurs and Cyromancers to the Eldar Gods calling.
Raiden, the protector of Earthrealm , sent the shaolin monks from the Wushi provinces of China and the African Warlords known as the 'Vegter Ke Leeu' (who could tap into the Lion spirit which gave them unmatched strength, the tribe which Kai was a descendant of). Raiden also enlisted the help of a meditteranean cult of warriors known as 'Kujdestaret Astral' . These warriors fought with great speed and were able to manipulate their 'chi' into destructive green energies.

The warriors of the realms assembled at the Elder God's collosium and engaged in a long epic battle with all the warriors almost equally matched. However The Seidan Honour Guard of Orderealm and the Kujdestaret Astral of Earthrealm emerged as the finalists. The two factions clashed, in the mightiest battle, the Eldar Gods had seen between mortals and The Kujdestaret Astral of Earthrealm stole the final win.

The astral warriors were then imbued with God like power and with their help, the Elder Gods pushed back Lucifer and his fiends back to Netherealm. After Lucifer's defeat, the significance of the astral warriors diminished over time and they were ultimately forgotten.

Chapter 4-The Orderealmers.

Johnny Cage was a descendant of the Kujdestaret Astral which was informed to him by Bo Rai Cho during his training. After the defeat of Shinnok, he was appointed as the head of the White Lotus Society by Fujin. He travelled Earthrealm in search of capable warriors to join the society and came across a warrior named Abel. Abel was once a member of the Shirai Ryu and a close accomplice to Hanzo Hasashi. He however had fleed from his village when the Lin Kuei attacked and thus escaped out alive. However his act of cowardice later caught upto him and out of shame and regret he never regarded himself as an honorable warrior ever since. Johnny urged him to join the society as a way of redemption for his cowardice,which Abel accepts.

Johnny together with Kung Lao trains enough capable warriors at the Wushi Academy and the White Lotus society and in 3 years, the defences of earthrealm becomes stable once more.

Johnny after fulfilling his duties at Earthrealm, once again departed to Orderealm to better his skills and take his powers to the next level. However Johnny's perception of the denizens of the realm was misguided. This was due to the fact that Master Bo Rai Cho had hid from Johnny, a resistance movement which was slowly taking shape at the realm on the fear that it may interfere with his training.

When Johnny arrived at Seido, he saw some Seidan Guardsmen mercilessly beating a man to death. Johnny fought off the guards and saved the man, who then in return sheltered Johnny at a secret hide out as he had violated the code of assaulting a guard. The man revealed himself as Darrius who was the leader of a small resistance movement. During the days he was in hiding, Johnny saw how stringent the lives of the people at the realm were as even small mistakes such as a curfew violation were awarded with capital punishment. He advocated himself to the cause of the resistance movement and he along with Darrius trained all those who wished to live a free life, in the art of kombat. Johnny Cage's persona and charisma influenced a large orderealmers to join the resistance. Darrius, too saw Johnny as his role model and icon and even went to the extent of sporting sunglasses and a warrior uniform similar to that of Johnny.

In over a span of 7 years, Johnny and Darrius had managed to amass a large enough resistance movement, attacking various official buildings and disrupting the activities of the Seidan Guard. Hotaru, the general of the Seidan Honour Guard, ordered the killing of Darrius and Johnny on sight. During his time with the Orderealm resistance, an apparation of Raiden appeared before Johnny asking him to travel back to earthrealm and rendezvous at Shang Tsung's Island.Johnny wished his good friend luck and Darrius ensured Johnny's safe passage back to Earthrealm.

However unknown to Johnny, Darrius was also an unscrupulous man who desired to fulfil his own selfish ambitions placing them in higher regard than the objectives of the resistance. He had a deep hatred towards the Seidan Guard general, Hotaru and wished to kill him and take over the senate. In order to facilitate this, he ordered an assasin to brutally murder the family of a close accomplice of Hotaru. The guard retaliated and tracked the assasin and killed him. His acts caused him to be expelled from the Seidan guard and was approached by Darrius. The guard revealed his name to be Dairou. With Dairou's knowledge of the Senate, Darrius sought to occupy the senate and kill his foe once and for all.

Here is my take on 'Army Tiers' as far as my fiction and Mk fluff goes. The ones marked N/A are no longer existing in the present time line. If you think that some don't belong in their current place or if I have missed out some, do let me know.

God Tier
Onaga's Undefeatable Army

Elite Tier
The Seidan Honour Guard
The Draco-Shokans
The Centaurs
The Cyromancers (N/A)
The White Lotus Society
The Red Dragon Clan
The Edenian Knights
The Salmaticans (N/A)
The Hellbeasts of Shinnok
The Vegter Ke Leeu (N/A)
The Kujdestaret Astral (N/A)

High Tier
The Tiger-Shokans
The Seidan Guard
The Chaos Clerics and Followers
The Brotherhood of the Shadow
The Lin Kuei
The Black Dragon Clan
The Special Forces
The Demon Warriors of Shao Kahn
Shinnok's creatures of the dark

Mid Tier
The Outworld Warriors
The Edenian Military
The Tarkatan Hordes
The Tekunin
The Orderealm Resistance

Lower Tier
The Wushi Academy
The Edenian Traitors
The Outworld Rebels
The Shirai Ryu (N/A)
The Edenian Freedom Fighters
The Tengu
The Netherealm Oni

Inspired Picture:Orderealm Concept from MK: Deception added by Mel.

Seido_the_Realm_of_Order.jpg

Inspired Picture: Official Mk9 concept Art of Chaosrealm added by Mel.

The_Realm_of_Chaos.jpg

Chapter 5-To be continued......

Last edited:
Very good chapter. Although what sorta weird is the fact that Darrius has so much hate to the way of Seido, why would he just leave and relocate to another realm. That would be a whole lot easier.

Anyways, besides the expectations of Onaga's reign before Kahn stole it, I like to see Noob Saibot, becoming a major foe, now that Shinnok's gone for good, and Quan Chi's out for the time being, running away from Scorpion's wrath.

Very good chapter. Although what sorta weird is the fact that Darrius has so much hate to the way of Seido, why would he just leave and relocate to another realm. That would be a whole lot easier.

Anyways, besides the expectations of Onaga's reign before Kahn stole it, I like to see Noob Saibot, becoming a major foe, now that Shinnok's gone for good, and Quan Chi's out for the time being, running away from Scorpion's wrath.
Thank you for your feedback VFD! Also as far as Darrius is concerned he has a secret and selfish ambition to take ove the orderealm senate himself and uses the resistance movement as the means to achieve it. Thus the hate he has is merely a disguise to help him further his ambition.

And Yes, Noob will have a very prominent role to play in the future=D.

Your going to have more +rep from me each time you post a new chapter lol. Good Job =D:flowers::love:

Chapter 5-The New Protector of Earthrealm.

The defeat of Shinnok bought back peace to all the realms once again, but casualities that occured during his tyranny were severe. Many of the Elder Gods had perished when Shinnok had attacked the Eternal Palace with his dark Legions. Raiden was approached by the Elder Gods, requesting his help to rebuild the heavens back to its former glories and to help them ensure that balance prevails throughout the realms. Raiden accepted their resquest and ascended to the status of an Elder God. He then appointed Fujin, the God of Wind to take his place as the new protector of Earthrealm.

Fujin then wore his celestial and royal cape which was bestowed upon him by the Elder Gods, when he had mastered the element of wind and became the wind God,millennia ago. He had ceased wearing the cape out of shame and ego when the Lin Kuei warrior,Sub-Zero (Bi Han) had defeated him during his quest to retrieve Shinnok's amulet. However with the responsibility of being a protector God, Fujin realised that he should let go past and must not let his emotions get in his way if he wishes to live up to his new post.
He re wore his celestial cape and began re enforcing the highly crippled earthrealm defences.

He instructed Jax and Sonya to set up an agency as a means to fight outer world threats in co-operation with the realms of Outworld (now ruled by Mileena and Kitana) and Edenia (now ruled by King Jerrod (Ermac) and Sindel). This led to the formation of the Outer-World Intelligence Agency, which operated as a seperate wing under the special forces. The agency had then develeped the technology of Inter-stellular travel, allowing designated personnel to travel to and from the realms of Outworld and Edenia without the use of the Nexus. He then instructed Kung Lao and Johnny Cage to rebuild the Wushi Academy and The White Lotus society and train a new generation of warriors. During this time, Raiden had approached the Wind God and asked him to look for a saurian name Reptile, who was roaming in outworld. Fujin then departed for the realm to look for the last remaining member of a long forgotten race.

Chapter 6-The Saurians.
(Special Thanks to Liukang234 for allowing me to use his ideas in this portion of the story. Do check out his thread and give him your feedback at this link here.
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/17349-MK-Alternate-Ideas?highlight=)

When the fallen Elder God, Shinnok had tried to acquire earthrealm, millenia ago, Raiden and the Elder Gods retaliated. The millenia long war that was fought caused the near destruction of earthrealm. The natives of the realm that prevailed during that time were known as the Saurians and the few survivors that were left, escaped to a neighbouring realm known as Zaterra. There they began slowly repopulating their race untill is was invaded and annexed by Outworld's Emporer, Shao Kahn. As was the usual process for Kahn conquering another world, most of the saurians were killed in the ensuing battle, only leaving a handful of people left. The survivors were forced into slavery at outworld and were eventually killed off when they were no longer needed.Reptile was one among the descendants of the survivors, but unlike others of his kind he was trained to be a servant of both Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung. Reptile served them in the hopes that the emporer would one day free his people and his homeworld Zaterra. However Shao Kahn had secretly ordered the killing of all remaining Saurians to ensure that Reptile stays loyal to him lifelong.

However with the death of Shao Kahn and then Shinnok, masterless Reptile travelled outworld in search for more of his kind and to find a way to free his homeworld.

A saurian's appearance is human for most part. However, the longer they stay seperated from one another, the more their human guises degrade and vanish overtime untill their true, primal reptilians forms are revealed. Reptile due to his prolonged distance from members of his race had started transforming. Scales started covering the entirety of his body with his hands becoming clawed and his feet transforming into three toed talons. The changes that Reptile started experiencing were more than skin deep as he began to regress into primal fits of blind rage, savagely attacking both friend and foe. Unable to cope up with these changes, Reptile retreated to the Living Forests of Outworld to live in seclusion.

Fujin was informed by the current Lin Kuei Grandmaster, Sub-Zero( Kuai Liang) that he had come across Reptile at the living forests during his journey to the ice caves of outworld. Fujin finally found the saurian, deep within the living forests and had to engage him in kombat in order to subdue him and reason with the hostile creature. Reptile then reluctantly agrees to go with Fujin and travel back with him to Earthrealm, where they were met by Raiden.

Raiden informed Reptile, that thousands before Reptile was entrusted as a loyal servant of Shao Kahn, there were two other Saurians that served him. Their names were Chameleon and the female saurian, Khameleon. During the time they served the Emporer, they came to know of Shao Kahn's plot to mercilessly kill all the remaining saurians who were enslaved, once he secured Edenia. Enraged they secretly plotted to assasinate Shao Kahn. But their efforts were thwarted by Reiko, Shao Kahn's head general and the emporer ordered them to be locked away in the deepest of Shang Tsung's prison to be tortured for eternity. Chameleon however managed to escape and used his camouflage to remain to remain in hiding ever since.

With this new found knowledge Fujin and Reptile departed back to outworld and with the help of Kitana, freed Khameleon from the dungeons. Khameleon too had been transformed into her primal state but as Reptile approached her, both the Saurians regained back their human forms. Reptile's dilusioned state of mind to had started changing when he finally found his kin and now had hopes to repulate his race. Fujin instructs them to search for the last remaining saurian, Chameleon as well. With his duties done in outworld, Fujin departed back to Earthrealm as Reptile and Khameleon began searching for Chameleon.

During his times of hiding Chameleon had been secretly trying to save Khameleon from her imprisonment and assasinate Shao Kahn. He patiently waited for such a chance and had been observing all the Mortal Kombat Tournaments in hiding. It was because of his proximity that Reptile had managed to maintain his human form more or less. However after the defeat and death of Shao Kahn by Raiden, he abandoned his mission to save Khameleon and ventured deep through the waste lands untill he came across a vampiress by the name Nitara. Nitara's realm too, like that of the Saurians' was merged with outworld and she sought a mysterious Orb that would free her realm and her people from Outworld. She offered the saurian the location of the legendary saurian blade known as the 'Kirehashi Blade' and an ancient Zatterean medallion, which would amplify the powers of a Saurian multifold, in return for his help in finding the orb. Chameleon agrees to this truce and together, they venture outworld in search of the orb.

Last edited:
Chapter 7-The New Protector of Edenia.
(Special Thanks to Tenkai Hayabusa for allowing me to use his fan-made character this portion of the story.Do visit his thread for more details of his character and give him your feedback at this link.
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/21420-Syphonius-God-of-Water-(Fan-made-Kharacter))

One the defences of earthrealm were strong enough with the formation of the Outerworld Investigation agency, the loyalty of the Lin Kuei under Sub Zero and the rebuilding of the Wushi Academy and White Lotus society by Kung Lao and Johnny Cage, Fujin realised that he himself must train to be as strong as his mentor and former protector of earthrealm, Raiden was.
He left for the Mystical forests of the heavens, where he had first learnt about the wind element and gained mastery of it, millenia ago. He trained and meditated hard for several years till he reached the point of spiritual insight. His dexterity of the wind element grew much stronger. He then carved out a staff from the most ancient of trees of the mystical forests and imbued it with forest crystals, having magical wind energy circling the twigs on the staffs end. The staff served as an extension of Fujin's own powers and being and with it he tranformed into a formidable deity. He also fashioned himself a crossbow which could shoot out destructive green energies.

During Fujin's training he kept getting telepathic messages from a being from the wastelands of outworld. Not sure who the being was, he travelled there and discovered that it was the spirit of the long forgotten Salmantican warrior, Syphonius.

Syphonius was once a resident of the islands of Salmantica at Edenia, before the invasion of Shao Kahn. The Salmanticans were master fisherman and a few of the Salmantican warriors could manipulate the element of water and use it to their abilities. Syphonius was the greatest of these warriors. His mastery over the Water Element was legendary, surpassing even the powers of the Water Elemental God who had perished during Shinnok's tyrany.His weapon of choice was a pair of Kama sickles attached together by a long chain with which he showed incredible dextirity. A love relationship had blossomed between Jade and Syphonius, when King Jarrod had been looking for capable fighters to participate in the Mortal Kombat Tournament to prevent Shao Kahn from invading Edenia. Their relationship was so deep that they were able to communicate spiritually even while away from each other. However when Edenia had lost the Mortal Kombat tournament and Shao Kahn sent his troops to invade the realm, Syphonius had lost the spiritual link he maintained with Jade. Shao Kahn had captured Kitana and Jade and ordered Shang Tsung to wipe their memories clean and brainwash them into serving Shao Kahn. Syphonius was believed to have died when he summoned a mighty tsunami from the surrounding seas to engulf the island and kill as many as Shao Kahn's soldiers as he could. The warrior however, had miracously survived but the death of his beloved brother during the attack and loss of the spiritual connection he maintained with his love, Jade, caused his warrior spirit to diminish comepletely and he withered away as a spirit. He roamed the wastelands in his spiritual form and tried to spiritually connect with Jade. During his routine meditation he had managed to psychically send messages to Fujin, requiring his help.

Fujin interated with his long lost ally who was believed to be dead and with Raiden's help convinced the Elder Gods to transform the warrior back to is original form. The Elder God's however impressed by the warrior's valor restored Syphonius to his former self along with the status of The Water God and protector God of edenia. With his new responsiblities Syphonius helps King Jarrod and Sindel, rebuild Edenia and rekindle his love with Jade.

Chapter 8-The Traitor Transformed.

King Jerrod and Queen Sindel had tasked Jade with finding the edenian traitors Rain and Tanya and eliminate all their followers. After years of searching Jade along with the Edenian military were finally able to locate Rain's hideout and managed to defeat and capture him along with his band of Edenian traitors. King Jerrod(Ermac) ordered the execution of Rain but was interupted by Syphonius, the protector God of Edenia. Syphonius informed King Jerrod that he knew Rain as a child and his mother, who were Salmanticans. Rain too was one of the warriors who were able to manipulate the control the water element, His proficiency with the element far exceeded that of a normal Salmantican warrior only rivalled by Syphonius himself and his brother Oceanus. He was also a skilled martial artist as well. Rain had joined the Edenian Military on Syphonius's recommendation and rose up throught the ranks quickly. After the invasion of Edenia by Shao Kahn, he had joined the Edenian Freedom Fighters in hopes of reclaiming back Edenia. However he gave in to the powers offered to him by Shao Kahn and had betrayed the resistance by leading them into an ambush causing the deaths of many.
He was regarded as a traitor of Edenia ever since and had served both Shao Kahn and Shinnok. Rain's role was instrumental in Shinnok's capture of Edenia during his tyrany.

Knowing that Rain is the last Salmatican alive along with himself, Syphonius requested King Jerrod to spare his life. Syphonius offered to personnaly tutor,correct and discipline Rain and show him the consquences of his traiterous actions and transform him. King Jarrod granted his request and together Syphonius trained Rain and made him realise his wrongful actions. After many years of soul searching and training, Rain finally felt guilty for his actions and dedicated his life for the safeguard of Edenia. He slowly gained the trust of King Jarrod, who recruited him back in the Edenian Army and placed a small regiment under his command.

During this time, Baraka and his Tarkatan hordes who were banished from outworld had located the portals created by the Outer World Investigation agency at Outworld and took control over it by killing the designated officials stationed there. They used these portals to their advantage and started attacking Edenian and Outworld's villages. Rain single handedly with his small regiment, pushed back the tarkatans and reclaimed the Outer World Investigation portals. King Jerrod and Queen Sindel were highly impressed by his efforts and awarded him the honourable postion as the General of The Edenian Knights, the most elite of Edenia's infantry.

Inspired Picture: Fujin's wind staff which was originally his weapon in Mortal Kombat Armageddon before it was scrapped.

fujinswindstaff.jpg

Inspired Music : Syphonius, The Water God. I feel this track personifies, the life of Syphonius really well, his former life, his fading to oblivion and his rise to a Water God.

Chapter 9:To be continued.....

Last edited: