Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Tremor for dlc

Tremor is the "missing ninja" They have one of each other element. The rock solid earth ninja needs to be in there!
At least if they make one "new" character it should be Tremor. If he doesn't make It lets hope for Hydro. The Glacius of MK MUGEN.

Who the **** is hydro? lol You obsurd fans naming random characters
Google "MK Hydro" a true MK Fan knows of Hydro such as myself even tho he neva made a appearance in a real game
(MKP Doesnt count) he is still a good character while your at it google "Mortal kombat project"

Last edited:

...but seriously...do we really need yet another person who uses freeze moves? i don't think so, i'd rather go for Tremor in that case...

we can use another robot and besides his powers is a mixture of rain and subzero so he his more of a waterbender if u watch Avatar
even if he had a robot armor like iron man or something it will set him apart from subzero, rain and the other robots

Bio
Hydro_bio_low.jpg

Fatality

Well, they could have Hydro... or they could have a completely new green robot called Venom!

Sorry back,back,back xD

Sweeet a brown ninja with absolutely no story. Make it happen NRS

well they made a fat white useless cop with no story happen, so I would say a brown ninja has some potential....especially with all these fan boys riding the stryker has potential sick, lead by glacius_ts hahahahah

well they made a fat white useless cop with no story happen, so I would say a brown ninja has some potential....especially with all these fan boys riding the stryker has potential sick, lead by glacius_ts hahahahah

Fat, white, useless cop > brown ninja. He's got a taser bro!

Tremor trumps hydro in getting in i think, although lets get rid of strkyer all together. i dont think that cop should be in mk at all, always thought he was a joke.
Keep the tremor comments coming,

I thought you are allowed you use a picture of yourself as an avatar? You mean, BBBlow isn't Venom? :O

Yeah man, you don't know how annoying it is to roll my head round like this all day.