Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Chameleon as DLC?

I searched but really did not find a thread with what I was looking for. How would everyone feel about having Chameleon as a DLC?

I think it would be awesome especially the way they did some of the Ninjas in the game. Any thoughts on this?

Re: Chameleon as DLC?

Chameleon , and Khameleon, could only be accepted , as DLC , if :

- He and She having a totally diferent moves set from their previous incarnations, I mean, no more pallete swap and no more cloning special moves from others characters ...... try to make them original in looking and moves set, and everything is fine

- Give them decent story background, so, they can make part of MK story as characters with own individuality and personality

I really hope that this Rain SPAM forces NRS to make him asap :) There is no other way to calm us.
Yea and give him that off-screen roundhouse kick.

I would LOL so hard if Rain wasn't in the first DLC pack. They'd be trollin' hardcore.

As for Chamelion... Meh.

No. **** those worthless things. I don't consider them characters.

Chameleon would be a good add on . But not with everyones powers because then you dont need to play as Scorpion , Sub Zero , Ermac , Reptile , Noob or Smoke you could just play as Chameleon and he would have their powers . So actually he probably wouldnt be a good add on lol

Re: Edenian Stage Ideas for DLC

:D lol i just think there needs 2 be an edenian stage. there hasn't been one in MK history :p

I just can't help but think that your a little princess who wants unicorns and fairy's with butterfly's and rainbows in the background.... Which would be freaking awesome :D

lol because i am XD & i it would be pretty 2 have doves just fly randomly across the scene :)

this song would be great 4 the stage music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82P1DMBMfNg

Last edited:
Re: Do you think we will get "Friendship's" on DLC?

Yeah Freidnships in an updated version know as Mortal Kombat 9.5 i can see it now MK 1/2 Yep Mk 1/2 Takes place before MK10!

LOL!

By: DCS