Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

ghost rider. he doesnt beleong in that goofy game umvc3 he belongs in a solid game like mk
sub zero slide uppercut and ice grenade
enhanced throws

Chuck norris has one hit that runs down both your life bars and acts as an auto fatality.
Chuck Norris will be OP as ****, making kung lao shit-tier.

Spawn would be perfect

spawn%20teaser.jpg

spawn.cover.185.whilce.colors.lg.jpg

spawn_by_ogeid557.jpg

Spawn.jpg

He has a ton to work with as well in terms of powers because well, he can pretty much do anything.

His costume alone has the chains, cape, and can morph to produce armor, spikes, shape shift etc.

He can also use magic and fire energy as well. also teleport and fly.

Last edited:
The most realistic DLC expectations

Hi all,

Honestly, I doubt we will see anymore characters, stages or fatalities. However it is very possible NRS could release a couple more costume packs for $5 each. Most realistically I think we should ask for each character to be given their first appearance outfit. That means that Scorpion, Sub Zero, Sektor, Cyrax, Human Smoke, Kitana, Noob Saibot have already been done and would not recieve any more. Now I'm not saying I wouldn't love an MK2 scorp subzero, but Im trying to make the point that if we ask for reasonable things that benefit WB and NRS we are more likely to get them. Scorp and Sub have been done a fair amount already, and I can't ask NRS to make yet another Sub zero costume while many characters have yet to receive one.

Klassic Kostume Pack 2

Mileena MK2 - It seems silly to have jade and kitana and not go that extra hour of distance to make MK2 mileena. Again Jade was not playable in MK2, Mileena was.
Reptile MK2 - His MK1 was nice, but we only got to play him for the first time in MK2
MK3 Ermac - Again his first playable appearance. Its tough to get nostalgic about MK1 Ermac since he didnt exist.
MK3 Rain - See MK3 ermac.
MK2 Skarlett - DLC characters need love too. Give Skarlett a nice alt klassic.
MK3 Shang Tsung. Its his last appearance and you really f* him in the fatality department. NRS you know what must be done...

It would be nice to get, but they are not palette swaps.

MK2 Sonya
MK1/MK2 Raiden
MK2 Kung Lao

Lets be honest though characters like Jax really don't need klassics. I mean a change of pants for Jax seems overkill, since they are already pretty darn similar pants. Arguably, Liu Kang, Baraka, Kano, Johhny Cage have the same problem, they look pretty similar already by default to their klassics. Kano's alt for example is very similar to his mk1 look.

Focus on realistic goals. Is it realistic for WB to let NRS make a bunch more stages and characters for more money invested, or just pay them in beer for the weekend to get a bunch of palette swaps done. Keep in mind, they have just recouped cost for acquiring the MK license. Now WB will want to make it profitable. They will put them to work on MK10, which will be profitable and said profit will be theirs and not spent on recouping losses for buying the MK name.

Focus on realistic goals and you have a good chance of achieving them. Asking NRS to break their development cycle to add characters like chameleon and havik is not too realistic, but asking them to release another kostume pack for $5 is.

Thats my two cents over.

Re: The most realistic DLC expectations

Hi all,

Honestly, I doubt we will see anymore characters, stages or fatalities. However it is very possible NRS could release a couple more costume packs for $5 each.

Characters (and stages) will give WB much more money than costumes. I know 5 people who are MK fans, but only 1 guy got the DLC Klassic Skins Package #1. The others four (and myself) are only buying the fighters.

I would prefer different game modes, the Endurance mode (against 3 opponents) and the 2 on 1 handicap is already in the game, but why only for the story mode? i just don't get it........

UMK3 Ninja Costume Pack and Cyber Smoke.

exactly what i want cool we think alike man and nrs better give this to us .... and i dont mind if they stop dlc ... after umk3 pack and cyber smoke as dlc gg game after oh and i forgot to go along with freddy jason vorhees

UMK3 Ninja Costume Pack and Cyber Smoke.

exactly what i want cool we think alike man and nrs better give this to us .... and i dont mind if they stop dlc ... after umk3 pack and cyber smoke as dlc gg game after oh and i forgot to go along with freddy jason vorhees

Oh my- I think you just butchered the English language....

They need another costume pack full of all the ninjas and another one for characters who dont have one and i would love to see MK2 Shang Tsung and a playable Cyber-Smoke