Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: How about new Victory poses?

Great idea for more winning poses,but i dont think it will happen.They will give us certainly another costume pack,maybe some more characters(if sales went well),but thats all.Stages are propably a no go(unfortunately...),and i think these things are of greater importance.Still love your ideas,wish they could hear you

Re: is jason voorhees really going be DLC

No official word but just rumors. It seems very likely though. Why would Freddy be in a 1v1 fighting game without Jason? It wouldn't make much sense.

If NRS has respect for their own creation he wont be DLC.

Umad.gif

I don't think he will be DLC.
I actually think they are finished with DLC in general.

But they also got alot of positive feedback as well. Freddy was a very controversial inclusion.

I'm pretty sure Freddy outsold the other DLC. I'm hoping he made enough $$$ for NRS for them to keep making DLC. I want more costumes, an alternate one for Rain!

Jason was rumored alongside Freddy at the same time, by the same site.

But they also got alot of positive feedback as well. Freddy was a very controversial inclusion.

True, and most of what I've seen is positive.

If Jason is DLC, he better be slow like Sheeva. Just fits his character.

JASON voorhees has to be DLC... We got FREDDY! and people have always always always wanted a Freddy vs Jason fighting game... Now that Freddy is part of MK as DLC it's only right if we get our dreams come true... Bring in JASON voorhees!

The Battle we been waiting for for many decades may become TRUE!

Let the Games Begin! Bring us JASON VOORHEES!

Make it so Boon!

By: DCS

Hopefully not. I don't mind Freddy being in there but Jason as well would be over-doing the guest thing. It would be a much better idea for NRS to concentrate on Robo Smoke as an all-new character.

I want more costumes, an alternate one for Rain!

I'm with ya there. Hopefully an UMK constume pack will be released for all the ninjas and we'll get one for Rain in that.

I'd like Jason but I dont really thingy he fits. Kratos' blades and Freddy's claws were easy to make so their fight style looked more or less similar to MK's but Jason only uses his sword and he hardly has other things to work on I just dont see him fit in MK.

I dont' see any more DLC comming tho, maybe Cyber Smoke or other MK characters would work but I doubt it

I'd like Jason but I dont really thingy he fits. Kratos' blades and Freddy's claws were easy to make so their fight style looked more or less similar to MK's but Jason only uses his sword and he hardly has other things to work on I just dont see him fit in MK.

I dont' see any more DLC comming tho, maybe Cyber Smoke or other MK characters would work but I doubt it

I'd have to agree. Some seem to think that Freddy and Jason go together like Hookers and Coke and if there's Freddy, there has to be Jason but why? Just because the characters were in one crossover flick together? Don't think so. Give me Robo Smoke before that shit any day.