Is It So Hard To Do PSN MK Avatars ?

I personally dont find something more useless than PSN avatars, even more the ones that you have to pay, why would I pay for that?

I kind of have to agree. I'd love to have a Kitana avatar.

I personally dont find something more useless than PSN avatars, even more the ones that you have to pay, why would I pay for that?

Well if you don't want to pay for them, don't buy them then. :p But I think some others here wouldn't mind paying.

Why anyone would buy PSN avatars / 360 gamerpictures is beyond me. I would not pay for a tiny picture that's hard to see and that no one cares about.

I can kind of see buying my 360 avatar clothes if I had spare points. But not a tiny picture

XMB avatars on PSN are useless at most... We can only use one Avatar at a time and other accounts on same PS3 can't use them... What a waste of money that would be...

I got some avatars on XMB for PS3 already that came with the game... So are good enough since they came with the Game... But why waste Money on them on the PS Store when u can only use One at a time... Do u like to waste money?

I did this at first when they added Street Fighter Avatars i was going to buy them all. I grabbed like 8 or so... then later thought WTH was i thinking? What a waste of Money that was... So i know from doing so my self... And i surely won't repeat this mistake again even for MK!

Nuff Said!

By: DCS

i got the KE and i got scorp, sub, and mk logo too. i would have liked if there was more like quan chi, ermac, kahn and so on. i dont know if they sell the 3 that came with the game in the ps store or not. im still a little pissed that theres no mk ps home costumes.

I still like to have Mortal Kombat Costumes for Playstation Home more... That be cool to see on Home.

By: DCS

Pretty sure the TE avatars will be added at a later date for everyone to get, but for the moment I guess WB prefers to keep it TE/KE exclusive.