Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The coma of MK-- 1999-2002

• There were MKs before Deadly Alliance and Deception? 2003-2004

• Total voters
the_sim said:
Midget Kong said:
I believe it was late january 2003 when I joined the wonderful MK Kommunity,and I'm proud to have had TRMK be the first of the MK boards I've had the pleasure of posting at.

I've been an MK fan for about ten years now.
just sayin' so you know I'm not one of those people who got into MK around deadly alliance,wich is why I refuse to vote.
Dude, the forum wan't here anymore in 2003... i joined in January of 2001... and left in April, but returned a few days before the forums were lost for good.

What? The forums were here most of 2003, dude.

Been around since way before TRMK.. :)

I used to be with MKX and we always had some sort of rivalry with TRMK, but now that MKX is gone, I've come over to the other side.

been around since agmk, #mk3 and Antony Espindola's website. :)

raidenfighter said:
the_sim said:
Midget Kong said:
I believe it was late january 2003 when I joined the wonderful MK Kommunity,and I'm proud to have had TRMK be the first of the MK boards I've had the pleasure of posting at.

I've been an MK fan for about ten years now.
just sayin' so you know I'm not one of those people who got into MK around deadly alliance,wich is why I refuse to vote.
Dude, the forum wan't here anymore in 2003... i joined in January of 2001... and left in April, but returned a few days before the forums were lost for good.

What? The forums were here most of 2003, dude.
Ok, my bad... :p