Ask Daniel Pesina!

Johnny_Cage

Hey I'm going to visit Daniel Pesina in late July and he told me he agreed to do a very brief Q and A from fans of the site. If you've ever wanted to ask him a question, now is your chance! I'll be leaving on the last weekend of July to go and visit. Please make your questions appropriate and respectable. I'll pick the best 10 to 15 questions and ask him on camera for you all! I know there's a lot of fans of his work, so if you would like to participate in this, please post below with your questions! Again, it'll be tough for me to pick, but I will pick the best 10 to 15 to ask.

How are you? That's a perfect question! Just kidding.

How was it motion capturing a bloody and gorey Fatality in which you murder another person? Or acting like you are?

Last edited:
Jade will be so jelly of you.

I can't think of any questions right now, but I'll edit this post once I do.

Good luck!

Very good questions so far! I am DEFINATELY going to ask him if he's going to do anything with NRS in the future, I'd love to see him do it! :) Thing is, if you have ever had the pleasure of meeting Daniel, you know he is a SUPER humble and nice guy. But I'd LOVE to see him get involved in MK. I know some of his students help out and work for NRS in the motion cap department though.

How was it motion capturing a bloody and gorey Fatality in which you murder another person? Or acting like you are?

Daniel didn't motion capture. He was Johnny Cage and the 3 ninjas in MK 1/MK II. Back then the graphics were digitized. Carlos (Daniel's brother) is the one who did the motion capture in the recent MK.

Jade, as do I, are big fans of Carlos, Daniel's brother who was acting as Raiden in MK 1/MK II.

Actually if I am lucky enough, I may actually catch Carlos and Daniel in a sparring session that Friday night. We'll have to see Carlos' schedule, though. If I catch it, you betcha it'll be on camera! :)

Actually if I am lucky enough, I may actually catch Carlos and Daniel in a sparring session that Friday night. We'll have to see Carlos' schedule, though. If I catch it, you betcha it'll be on camera! :)

I have a feeling that's gonna be intense

Here's another gem of him showing the audience how Scorpion's spear really works in real life. He's a very skilled martial artist, it's amazing all the knowledge he has obtained with the arts.
Keep those questions rolling in! :)

Here's another gem of him showing the audience how Scorpion's spear really works in real life. He's a very skilled martial artist, it's amazing all the knowledge he has obtained with the arts.
Keep those questions rolling in! :)

Awesome, we can see clearly that MK had a impact on his life.

I can't think of any questions right now, but I'll edit this post once I do.

Good luck!

Silly Jinko, Daniel is Johnny Cage. My man is his brother, Carlos <3

Please make sure Carlos takes his clothes off and take pictures to send me.

<3