Who do you think are the best tag team partners in MK9?

Sektor and Cryax would be real dangerous. Missiles and bombs flying all over the place just getting hit by one starting a combo....
A deadly combination

Baraka and Sindel. Sindel can zone them first, then when they get close Baraka can get in to get him off. Rinse and repeat

That's a good point if people actually used the tools in Tag. I don't know if you saw in the other thread but I play Tag like 95% of the time when I play. I have NEVER ONCE seen a person that uses the tools. They just treat it as two 1v1 matches. I wish people would take the time to learn how to play Tag. haha. I'm sure when you play Tag you try to use both characters, I'm just talking about the other people....

Lol, actually I play it like 2 1v1s also. I just occasionally switched based on meter and positioning. If they get to a corner I'll switch to noob. When I get near full meter I switch to jade cuz her EX moves are so good.

That's a good point if people actually used the tools in Tag. I don't know if you saw in the other thread but I play Tag like 95% of the time when I play. I have NEVER ONCE seen a person that uses the tools. They just treat it as two 1v1 matches. I wish people would take the time to learn how to play Tag. haha. I'm sure when you play Tag you try to use both characters, I'm just talking about the other people....

You probably never played me in Tag...

I've been playing MK for awhile and I have figured out the best partners for me.

Sindel/Mileena and Jade/Kitana

I think Johnny Cage with Noob Saibot would be the strongest tag team.
Pressure and zoning, that's a world of hurt.
My personal favorite is Sektor and Cyber Sub, and they work very well together.
Nightwolf is a great addition to anyones tag team, as well.

Smoke and Noob- "The Original Tag Team"

My mains:
Scorpion and Baraka: "Crossblades of Kombat"

Round 1-FIGHT!

<< Square "Get Over Here!"
Square Square Square
Cheap Triangle out of nowhere *slice!*
Switches to Baraka-
<<Square
X
<<Square
X
<<Square

3 minutes later...

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

For me, it's Rain and Nightwolf, but that's mainly because those are the 2 characters that I'm best with.
I also like using Sub-Zero and Rain.

It's a real damn shame that the tournament players hated on Tag Team, and that more people don't play Tag because of it.
I play that exclusively these days, and I love it.
I even created a thread for Tag Team, here.
It just sucks that Cyrax is one of the few characters who can effectively help Sub-Zero with the mid-air into Ground Freeze during a combo.
Ground Freeze is essentially useless, otherwise, and I hate using Cyrax.

Sub Zero and Lui Kang
Freddy and Kitana
Scorpion and Sub Zero
Lui Kang and Kitana
Freddy and Kratos