Who do you think are the best tag team partners in MK9?

SZ and CSZ. Name: Deep Freeze

Or liquid nitrogen... Or... Ice Ice baby...

Or... Two snowmen and 1 cup. Or "My Frozen Nipples are always hard"

I always lol at long sentence team names at tournaments.

Me and a black guy teamed up once I am asian and we named our team "You got chicken in my Egg Rolls"

Or liquid nitrogen... Or... Ice Ice baby...

Or... Two snowmen and 1 cup. Or "My Frozen Nipples are always hard"

I always lol at long sentence team names at tournaments.

Me and a black guy teamed up once I am asian and we named our team "You got chicken in my Egg Rolls"

LOL nice catchy team names sir.=D

Reptile/Scorpion aka Spitting Hell.

Simply put these two have always been and always will be awesome. Nothing more to it than that. :)

kung lao and kitana
team:punishing bunnies xD or ground lock cuz u can't jump over them
they both can juggle easily from the assist i consider kitana the best team mate in the game i mean she is a beast combined with right character or assist ,imagine subby's freeze then tag kitana in for 40% damage
same idea with scorpion ,kabal ,cyrax even sindel after the scream

I've recently started trying my hand at Smoke and have actually liked him. (Obviously I don't care about getting hate mail lol.) But I may end up matching him up with Sub-Zero in Tag-Team lol. "Team Lin Kuei Runaways" see it's funny cuz it kinda sounds like it rhymes. Kidding, lol, but it's a kinda catchy name for one character I love and another that I'm liking more and more.

hmm, a name for my noob/csz team.

noob=zoner, frustrating for some people
csz=anti zoner/rushdown, many people hate him cuz hes not human sub

hate me moar?
switch it up?
black and blue?
frozen shadows?
MPD (multiple personality disorder)
OGMIS (oh god make it stop!)

kitana & jade - omg BFFL's!!
ermac & quan chi - telekenetic sorcerers
sindel & mileena - royal pains
smoke & sub zero - bromance <3

Noob Saibot and Smoke = Noob-Smoke
Noob Saibot and Sub Zero = Sibling Rivalry 1
Noob Saibot and Cyber Sub Zero = Flawed copies of our former selves
Noob Saibot and Scorpion = Specters
Sub Zero and Cyber Sub Zero = Cold Clones
Sub Zero and Smoke = Lin Keui Assassins
Sub Zero and Ermac = Red vs. Blue 1
Sektor and Cyber Sub Zero = Red vs. Blue 2
Sektor and Cyrax = Ketchup and Mustard
Ermac and Skarlet = Kahn's creations
Kabal and Kano = Black Dragon
Kabal and Stryker = SWAT
Kitana and Skarlet = Red vs. Blue 3
Kitana and Sindel = Royal Flush
Kitana and Mileena = Sibling Rivalry 2
Kabal and Kenshi = Swordsmen

Thats all I can think of right now

Sonya/Johnny are an impressive pressure duo. I also find that you can pair about anyone with Sub.

I don't play tag much at all, i've always prefered single battles but the fact that a tag mode IS in I think is a awesome reflection on how much Ed Boone really spoiled fans with content, and I can easily see how others would love it!

Critical, i have to ask where you found the Avi...is that art or a model cosplaying Jade? Cause, DAMN!

ya disabler is probably one of the good examples why tag isnt as balanced as reg fighting (1v1) lol.

still, damn cool!

for my tag, i like smoke and sub zero or really any combination of smoke, scorpion, reptile and subzero, mixed in with cyrax and sektor

I don't play tag much at all, i've always prefered single battles but the fact that a tag mode IS in I think is a awesome reflection on how much Ed Boone really spoiled fans with content, and I can easily see how others would love it!

Critical, i have to ask where you found the Avi...is that art or a model cosplaying Jade? Cause, DAMN!

It's Art. It's posted on Deviantart.com. Some guy made it and I thought it was uber good. So I used it. Just search Jade Mortal Kombat on there and you should find it.

johnny and sub zero... my reasoning? freeze, switch to johnny, fj2, 2, 1, f2, dash, 4, 4, shadow/flip kick and voila your opponent has been trained to the corner and you switch to sub clone trap him and switch back and u get back in there with some f4's or some 2, 1, b4s or some 2, 1, f2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 4, 4, nut punch rapage then go back to a 2, 1, b4 maybe some of that lil b3 and after a b3 landing you reset with the charged palm thingy and b3 his azz again into 2, 1, 4, 4, nut punch throw a lil sweep switch sub do a 2, 2, groundfreeze(they will think its an ice ball most of the time) and rape some more with johnnys famous corner rapage

u know what im saying homies?