Are corner combos noobish ?

3nany

I do alot of corner combos when i get the chance to, hell sometimes if my opponent isnt that good i can keep them in the corner forever. But i've never considered them to be noobish. I ask this question because i've encountered a few people who've messaged me with vulgar words ^^ telling me i am a corner spammer or a cornering ***** ( <- rhymes with witch ). Now it's not that i spam the same move over and over in the corner. i do mix it up. I main SZ if that's any help.

They just need a reason other than your better than them to explain why they lost. If you did midscreen combos they'd call you a combo spammer. If you just did dial-a-combos they'd call you a dial-a-combo spammer. Just learn to deal with it.

Nothing is noobish about taking advantage of your opponent being in a bad spot. People complain no matter what you do.

well that's good. i'm just sick and tired of all these hate messages i've been getting in this game...

I have a problem having my back against a wall. I find it rather annoying.

I wish they had a stage that didn't have walls at all like in DoA, the sparring map. NO walls, corners, traps ect.... A LOT of people would be in trouble if they had to fight on this stage because they rely so much on corner trapping people. Just my opinion..

I wish they had a stage that didn't have walls at all like in DoA, the sparring map. NO walls, corners, traps ect.... A LOT of people would be in trouble if they had to fight on this stage because they rely so much on corner trapping people. Just my opinion..

That would be horrible for MK.
Zoners would reign king there.

I do alot of corner combos when i get the chance to, hell sometimes if my opponent isnt that good i can keep them in the corner forever. But i've never considered them to be noobish. I ask this question because i've encountered a few people who've messaged me with vulgar words ^^ telling me i am a corner spammer or a cornering ***** ( <- rhymes with witch ). Now it's not that i spam the same move over and over in the corner. i do mix it up. I main SZ if that's any help.

If someone hatemail you for performing the corner combos, he is the noob.

Is it considered that way? From my experience yes.

Should you care? Absolutely not. The noob is the one who can't get out of it.

Corners are a part of the game, learn to not get caught in them instead of hoping for a stage that completely removes a major aspect of gameplay.

if you put the ice clone right next to them and hit YY over and over you have no soul and i find that kinda cheap, and a lame tactic

i don't use the clones that often during a match and rarely in corners ^^ i'm more of an aggressive SZ player.

I don't think it would be.
Zoning is an excuse for spamming. I hate that word. And a lot of projectiles aren't hard to block dash or jump over.

You're bound to get hit by one or two, and while you're recovering you're opponent is backing up with no corner to put them in.

You're bound to get hit by one or two, and while you're recovering you're opponent is backing up with no corner to put them in.

I'd use projectiles, a teleporter.. And it's wishful thinking.
I also think that throws in a corner should automatically be a back throw

Corners are a part of the game, as others have said. You wouldn't remove the rope in a boxing game, to prevent people getting stuck against it. If someone finds themselves stuck in the corner a lot, they need to address an aspect of their game.

Corners are a part of the game, as others have said. You wouldn't remove the rope in a boxing game, to prevent people getting stuck against it. If someone finds themselves stuck in the corner a lot, they need to address an aspect of their game.

what he said

Nothing is noobish about taking advantage of your opponent being in a bad spot. People complain no matter what you do.

This because if it's not a game bug like Cage X-Ray there is nothing noob, it is a 2d fighting game with limited area and moves not a gears of war or mw and also if your opponent is good and call you noob why he didn't take you to the corner first...

I really wish they brought back the max corner damage thing where you could bounce back and let both players reset if you spammed wall combos