5 Favorite/Least Favorite Moments of Mortal Kombat

Infinity Forever

What were your five most favorite and least favorite moments in the Mortal Kombat world?

Here are my favorites:

1: Quan Chi, Shang Tsung and Raiden teaming up to stop Onaga in the MKD intro. ("Sworn enemies join forces to combat a greater threat.")

2: Kung Lao's enterance in the MKSM intro (Where he knocks down Shang Tsung, throws his hat to kill the charging tarkatan and puts it back on his head very smoothly).

3: Quan Chi informing everyone about the new threat in MKvsDC ("The time has come for old rivalries to be put aside.")

4: Blaze screaming "Now face me... in MORTAL KOMBAT!!!" at the end of the MKA konquest.

5: The very end of MK2011 where it is revealed that Quan Chi was working for Shinnok the whole time ("Your plan worked to perfection, Lord Shinnok).

Least Favorite:

1: Onaga's secret ending in MKD ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4i1GfRkN-Y ). This had scared me so badly. His voice instilled terror and it drained me of hope. That was a very good, but terrifying, ending.

2: The intro of MK2011 where it shows the end of the battle of Armageddon. The music gave it a beautiful and saddening tone.

3: The ice beast approaching Taven in Arktika. The growling in the blizzard sent shivers down my spine, and when the beast showed itself I thought "HOLY JESUS THAT THING'S FREAKY!!!"

4: Raiden being defeated by Quan Chi and Shang Tsung in the MKD intro.

5: Monster approaching Shujinko at the Nexus out of nowhere in MKD. I swear to god, that freaked me out the first time. It still gives me the chills when I watch it.

Favorite

When I witnessed my first Fatality (spike pit)
My first encounter with Goro ("I was like WTF!!!!!")
The opening scene in MKA
When I first heard Shao Kahn tell my friend "It's official. You Suck!"
Jax getting his arms blown up by Ermac in MK2011

Least favorite moments

The entire MK: Annihilation movie
Constantly getting my ass kicked by Kintaro in MK2
The boss fight with Shinnok in MK4 (was way too easy)

Favorites:
1. All MY WINS and SUCCESSES in this game with X-Rays and fatalities as my favorite characters!!! (Especially as Jade!) :)
2. Kitana's MK9 ending. My 3 favorite characters teaming up is what I'd love to see happen.
3. Jade's MK9 ending. That mysterious woman is very interesting.
4. Kitana's last words to Liu kang right before she died in MK9 and how Liu Kang was about to cry. I just love seeing attractive guys cry.
5. When Sindel killed the good guys. Though I hated how SHE killed Jade and Kitana (who are both loyal and loving to her), but none the less, I was so impressed with her power! :)

Least Favorite:
1. ALL THE BATTLES I LOST! (I HATE LOSING!)
2. Failing to do all the fatalities and X-Ray moves I want to do in all games. (Especially in MKA where the custom fatalities won't connect.)
3. Li Mei's MKDA Ending. I hate how she had to die in her own ending. It's more like a game over than an arcade ending.
4. Seeing Li Mei get killed by the pathetic character named Hotaru in MKA.
5. Johnny Cage's deaths. (Too cute to die. I'd rather see him cry over Sonya when she dies.) lol ;-)

1. When Kuai Liang vowed to reform the Lin Kuei after he defeated Sektor.

2. When Kabal stayed a force for good in MK9 after Kano healed him.

3. When Ermac was revealed to be comprised of Edenian souls, and the dominant soul was revealed to be King Jerrod.

4. The fight between Cyber Sub-Zero vs Noob Saibot.

Worst:

1. The whole Armageddon quest involving Armageddon

2. Shinnok being revealed to be Raiden's father in Annihilation.

3. Jade staying evil in Annihilation

4. All of the story involving the Red Dragon

5. Li Mei's ending in Deception (even though it wasn't really her fault

1: mk2 being my first game and pulling my first fatilaty randomly hitting buttons
2: the whole mk series
3: first mk movie
4: smoke
5:always going to the arcade to whoop some ass :D

dislikes
1: termor gettning taken out of mkt D:
2: shao kahn
3 speical forces
4: them killing almost all the mk 9 roster D: i cryed a little bit
5: miday going BR

Favorites:
1. Everything Stryker
2. Raiden, Quan Chi, and Shang Tsung joining together in an attempt to stop Onaga
3. MK Armaggeddon's opening
4. Quan Chi ripping off his servant's head in MK Armaggedon xD ("I've got all the answers in my head" lmao)
5. Kano's Choke Move; through all the MKs, especially MK9 :)

Least Favorites:
1. Sindel killing everyone near the end of MK9. (My jaw officially dropped when that happened :()
2. The way Shao Kahn killed Kung Lao in MK9 (I'm no Kung Lao fanboy but man, that was messed up)
3. Finding out (though it became kinda obvious) that Shujinko was being tricked by Onaga
4. Raiden's change after he died, i.e. Dark Raiden (even though his costume is pretty sick)
5. Li Mei's Deception ending, gives me the creeps....

Favorite
#1 - Jarek's Ending in MK4 (either 64 version or original, doesn't matter)
#2 - MK2 & 4 Sound Effects (none of the games have had the same ammount of punch these two had - "oooh")
#3 - MK9 bringing my faith/life back in fighters
#4 - Tanya.
#5 - Easter Eggs ( Toasty, MK Klassic music, MK Kodes, Krypt)

Least Favorite
#1 - Lack of MK announcer (I miss hearing: "Superb, Excellent, Muwahahahahaha!")
#2 - Quan Chi's MK9 skullball not like his MK4 skullball.
#3 - Quan Chi & Shang Tsung losing to Liu Kang.
#4 - Meat.
#5 - Mileena's costume as prize for challenge tower.

Last edited: