Underrated Games

GuanxYu

do you think some games deserve more credit that what reviewers tell you, i know i have a few

198460_19580_front.jpg

fun and scary, also has great visuals, but some RE fans don't like it much

606303_179710_front.jpg

Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness- fun and great story
tomb_screen016.jpg

angelofdarkness_screen003.jpg

tomb_screen004.jpg

IMO, Splatterhouse for PS3 was very underrated....most complained about sketchy camera angles and long loading times....I thought it was an outstanding game! (The only game I've achieved a platinum trophy in for that matter.) LOL :)

mkshaolinmonkstestsc0ua1.jpg

and

goldeneye2010boxartwii.jpg

Although MKSM got high ratings, I think its the best MK since UMK3 and the critics' scores did not reflect that.

Similarly, Goldeneye for the Wii is the one FPS that gets FPS controls PERFECT on the Wii and is a brand new way of controlling the First Person Shooting experience. This unique motion style of gameplay makes this game superior to all current gen FPS simply because its something new, unique, and it controls better than anything before.

1.) Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green-(XBOX)Awesome zombie 1st person shooter, plays like an old school Romero movie and the soundtrack is remeniscent of Romero's Day of the Dead/Creepshow, and Tales from the Darkside series, any Romero fan will dig this game.
2.)Men of Valor (XBOX) probably my favorite war game, set at the height of the Vietnam war, the guns sound real,awesome intense combat, great graphics/soundtrack, the music really changes with the situations you're in and alot of 60s music (Mommas and the Poppas etc.) great war game that does'nt nearly get the credit it desreves.

1284098-500x_ap_ps3fob_500.jpg

Very fun game; had its technical glitches (clipping, occasional freezing, etc; patches ftw!) but gameplay was fun. People forgot that this was more of an RPG then a shooter and complained about the shooting. Still is one of the best stories in a game I've ever played; everything you do makes a difference in the game world and the conversation system made you think about the decision while under pressure. Also fun were the ways you were able to play the game; you could shoot your way through, stealth, or use your tech skills.

JetX20
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Mortal Kombat Uchained
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Tao Feng
The Sims (All of them).

IMO, Splatterhouse for PS3 was very underrated....most complained about sketchy camera angles and long loading times....I thought it was an outstanding game! (The only game I've achieved a platinum trophy in for that matter.) LOL :)

I got to agree since I love the new Splatterhouse game as well. I'm not sure if Legend of Dragoon is underrated or not but it's one of my favorite PS1 games? I also like Blood Omen 2 as well.

^sorry but I really thought Marvel Rise of the Imperfects was a piece of crap. The art direction was cool but everything else was so bad.

-the imperfects were crappy unoriginal clones of the marvel characters
-the imperfects kill all the marvel characters in story mode
-regenerating health bars
-free roaming pick up random shit and throw it at eachother gameplay
-and lets not forget...."JOHNNY OHM!!!!!!"

OMG Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects! That was the most Disappointing game EVER!
sorry lol

most underrated game to me Saints Row 2, I will take the 3rd one over GTA 5 anyday :D

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Yeah mrodz The Third looks awesome but I'll be broke from buying Skyrim.

I liked Marvel Nemesis :(
It wasn't the perfect game, I admit, but it was really fun to play.